Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-23-2001, 12:43 AM   #1
Darkicon

Hello, Thx for helping me out. Here is the problem, and excuse the names:

I just finished Vale of Shadows and I am back into Kuldahar, once there the old man who i was suppost to talk to was attacking me. The reson he is was my accident I attacked and killed the Gnome on the boat (the one with the postions). To say the least I am stuck right now. If I kill the old man, i can progress further. But if I let him be (AND I HAVE TRIED) and be nice, he still tries to kill me.

So is there anything I can do??? I don't want to have to replay all of Vale of Shadows again. There has to be a way to make him stop attacking me. I cant talk to him or anything! My guys just want to kill.

Thanks for your time in Helping me.

BTW I am playing "IceWind Dale" v1.5
Old 07-23-2001, 07:39 AM   #2
Wulfere
Red Wizard of Thay

The only thing you can do is start from a saved game. Hopefully you have one from just before you entered Kuldahar. Check the auto saved game files. The game should have saved automatically as you left the Vale. Otherwise, you will have to go back to the Vale of Shadows and do it all again.
This isn't a bug. You killed a good guy and the townsfolk will want you dead now.

------------------

The line between good and evil is razor sharp. Be careful of misteps,
lest you find yourself spitted upon your own blade.
Wulfere is offline   Reply With Quote