Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-05-2002, 11:56 AM   #11
SomeGuy
Unicorn

I like Bathed In Blood and The spear Slayer.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
SomeGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2002, 06:41 PM   #12
Will the Wierldling
Elite Waterdeep Guard

My favourite has to be the Cyclocone.
It a wizard's hat! Its a pointy wizard's hat! Its blue and has arcane silver symbols on!
Oh, it does add +1 AC, and the wearer can cast 2 whirlwinds, though once the charges are used, thats it (I found that slightly disappointing)...

But its a pointy wizards hat!

Just a shame there's no wizard staff with a knob on the end!

Will
Old 08-30-2002, 10:54 PM   #13
whodoyouthinkyouare
The Magister

I would have found the cyclcone (which i dumped for that orc helmet that gives +2 to INT) more appealing if it showed up on the game screen. It just wasn't the same equipping it and then still having your wizard run around with nothing on his head.

[ 08-30-2002, 10:58 PM: Message edited by: whodoyouthinkyouare ]