Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2003, 12:42 AM   #11
Gabrielles blades
Baaz Draconian

interesting
is there a non-prescription version of this Prednizone thats supposedly an anti-inflammatory for the nerves? and does that mean it heals them or just removes the symtoms?

I hope i dont have MS, at the very least i dont have any of the symtoms except numbness so its a good chance that its unrelated to that disease.
Old 07-26-2003, 12:49 AM   #12
sageridder
Drizzt Do'Urden

If you and your brother eat fish 3 or more meals a week you might want to have your blood tested for elevated mercury levels.Especially if you have been having trouble concentrating,dizzy spells,or hair loss.Readers Digest had a really interesting artical on how all fish have some level of mercury (fresh and salt water) and that fish that eat other fish have even higher levels.
Trust is indeed a shiny jewel,set in the stone of friendship.And much like any other stone can be use to crush the skulls of those unsuspecting.To clear the path for me to claim my rightful place as master of all I survey.

Play games win prizes completely free. http://teet.net/af/bd395b7216
So far I've won an 8gb ipod nano and an acer inspire netbook
Old 07-26-2003, 02:02 AM   #13
SecretMaster

You know what, I think IW should have a doctor, maybe he could help.
Old 07-26-2003, 03:23 AM   #14
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by SecretMaster:
You know what, I think IW should have a doctor, maybe he could help.
You know what, I think everyone here already HAS a doctor, and that's where they should go if anything is really amiss instead of relying on Internet advice from people you've never seen.

It's fine to ask for advice here, I've done so myself lots of times, including some medical advice, but if you are in doubt, if you want to be sure, you should visit your GP, not rely solely on advice received online.
There are in fact doctors visiting IW but firstly, they often cannot make an accurate diagnosis either if they cannot see the patient, and secondly they are under no obligation to help - they usually get paid for giving advice.
Old 07-26-2003, 09:37 AM   #15
Gabrielles blades
Baaz Draconian

i wasnt really expecting a doctors advice; i was expecting folklore type remedies.
besides, my bro already went to a doc as mentioned; i just didnt like the advice so i want alternatives.
Old 07-27-2003, 06:49 PM   #16
liz76love
Dungeon Master

When i was in the army it happened to me. I never found out what caused it but after about 3 years it went away. It was strange.