Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-31-2003, 12:35 PM   #1
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I cant believe I missed that Z posted the same thing. I missed the French deal just like him too. I need to pay more attn. to what I am posted I suppose. [img]smile.gif[/img] I certainly meant no harm or insult with the Dennis Miller post. I respect the shut down Cloudster. [img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img]
I just thought it was funny.

[ 03-31-2003, 12:39 PM: Message edited by: LordKathen ]
Old 03-31-2003, 12:42 PM   #2
Moiraine
Anubis

Lord Kathen, you could have posted it WITHOUT the French bashing part. I would like to understand : did you not notice it ? Did you notice it, and think it was casual ? Did you not care that French people in here would be hurt ? Did you not KNOW what was hurtful in this little comment ? Or what ?
Old 03-31-2003, 12:43 PM   #3
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by LordKathen:
I cant believe I missed that Z posted the same thing. I missed the French deal just like him too. I need to pay more attn. to what I am posted I suppose. [img]smile.gif[/img] I certainly meant no harm or insult with the Dennis Miller post. I respect the shut down Cloudster. [img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img]
I just thought it was funny.
It's okay, Lord K. Just line up for punitive Whackya's: [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img] Four oughta do for now.
Old 03-31-2003, 04:45 PM   #4
LordKathen

Quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
Lord Kathen, you could have posted it WITHOUT the French bashing part. I would like to understand : did you not notice it ? Did you notice it, and think it was casual ? Did you not care that French people in here would be hurt ? Did you not KNOW what was hurtful in this little comment ? Or what ?
I think Cloudbringer closed the other origanal topic to avoid this. I did'nt mean anything. I made a mistake. I did not take into consideration the feelings of any French members. Once again, I am sorry. I simply thought it was funny as a whole. Not the French remark, but as a whole.Why are you drillin me like that? Why does it matter? We Americans are getting it from all angles also, just becouse we live here. Same story. Ok...calmed down...
Please dont turn this inside out. It was harmless. Or are you saying that is what is the bad part? Harmless judgment. Well, your right and I am wrong for the post. Once again, I am sorry
Old 03-31-2003, 04:58 PM   #5
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

Why would someone care what Dennis Miller thinks anyway? His opinion carries about as much weight as Barbra Streisands does.
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Iron_Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2003, 11:48 PM   #6
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Quote:
I think Cloudbringer closed the other origanal topic to avoid this. I did'nt mean anything. I made a mistake. I did not take into consideration the feelings of any French members. Once again, I am sorry. I simply thought it was funny as a whole. Not the French remark, but as a whole.Why are you drillin me like that? Why does it matter? We Americans are getting it from all angles also, just becouse we live here. Same story. Ok...calmed down...
Please dont turn this inside out. It was harmless. Or are you saying that is what is the bad part? Harmless judgment. Well, your right and I am wrong for the post. Once again, I am sorry
[/QUOTE]I closed my own thread because of that.

Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2003, 03:57 AM   #7
LordKathen

I wish I would have known about your previous post. I obviously would not have posted it again.
Old 04-01-2003, 06:13 AM   #8
Moiraine
Anubis

Quote:
Quote:
[/QUOTE]LordKathen, I'm OK, I was not asking for an APOLOGY which you already had provided, but for an EXPLANATION. If you had noticed, I didn't put any smiley - it would be stretching a bit to say I was happy, but I was not angry either.

Now, I don't accept the "we Americans also get it" here. Because you never got it from me. That was precisely my point : I don't think I could have posted something like that nasty comment and not notice. So as you seem an overall good person, I was asking you why. It is important to me to know. I would like to know if circumstances could make me do such a thing myself ...

EDIT : Ziroc, same question to you too. It's only fair, don't you think ?

[ 04-01-2003, 06:16 AM: Message edited by: Moiraine ]