Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-15-2001, 03:58 PM   #1
Dark Savant
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I just started the areas around Shurugeon Castle and was wondering is there any order to these areas such as Dragons spire, Stout mountains, etc. I notice I can't get into the castle yet, or is there a secret way. Also where is the Boogre Prison located?

Thanks,

DS

P.S. Will be getting Wizardry8 next week
Dark Savant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2001, 04:13 PM   #2
KAR_MOD1
Drow Warrior

presuming you took the serpent temple out already i'd take shurugeon ruins first and yes theres a secret way u must swim in the moat and find a lever and pull it down then swim forward and then go down and swim the way towards the lever but under that level i'll let you figure rest on your own [img]smile.gif[/img] next i'd say Boogre Prison its located around where scanthril is if you continue to follow the path the 2nd pathway on the right takes you to a lake and you will need to explore to find it its an underground tunnel with a weird hill then i would go to the stout mines and finally dragonspire mountains this is based on quest order and guild quest order
Old 11-15-2001, 04:32 PM   #3
Jazzid
Manshoon

Also, don't forget to get the quest from Scanthril to kill Rascalion before dispatching him... otherwise you can't ascend to assassin without lady Wyv's help

//Jazzid