Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-17-2003, 03:39 PM   #1
comicspaul
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have recently decided to start a new game of BG2...I have recently been intrigued by the soloing idea...although I like romances too much to be totally solo....so here's what I have come up with.
My main character is a Human Undead Hunter and I have picked up (respectfully, of course) Viconia...Now I have changed her, via Shadowkeeper, into a Sorcerer...I know I have a total lack of Thief skills...so I am wondering if these two would be able to do very well??....although at the moment I am not at all sure if this is a good idea!!!
I will play on anyway and any thoughts from the Forum would be welcomed.
comicspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2003, 03:59 PM   #2
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Sure but why di you SKed Viconia? Download Kelsey or
Tashia . They are both Sorcerers.
Xen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2003, 04:03 PM   #3
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Viconia into a sorcerer? [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

I wouldn't do that, she does make a fairly decent cleric, but as Xen said you can always pick up Tashia or Kelsey if you want a sorcerer.
Gangrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2003, 04:26 PM   #4
Link
Jack Burton

It's nice that you are an Undead Hunter AND romancing Viconia That'll sure heat things up
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2003, 04:36 PM   #5
Dadams1
Drow Warrior

I found that Undead Hunter is the nicest Paladin class to play as, since there are no significant disadvantages and they get awesome bonuses versus the undead, which appear quite frequently in the game. I still wish that Paladin's could get Nalia's keep as their stronghold though...
Old 08-17-2003, 05:34 PM   #6
comicspaul
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks for your comments....As for the Viconia question, I just happen to think that Viconia is the best NPC in the game....Tashia doesn't do it for me and as my Undead Hunter is a man, I cannot really romance Kelsey (or could I...lol)
But I did like the comment about my Lawful Good Paladin romancing a Neutral Evil Drow!!!...but as the saying goes, Love is strange!!!
Old 08-17-2003, 05:44 PM   #7
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by comicspaul:
Tashia doesn't do it for me and as my Undead Hunter is a man, I cannot really romance Kelsey (or could I...lol)
Ever tried the Sola Mod? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-17-2003, 05:54 PM   #8
comicspaul
Elite Waterdeep Guard

The game I am playing does have the Solaufein Mod, Gangrell...I am wondering why you would recommend it, as far as I am aware, isn't Solaufein a man??...or do you know something I don't (which you probably do!!...lol)
Old 08-17-2003, 05:55 PM   #9
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Yea, Sola romances both genders.
Old 08-17-2003, 06:42 PM   #10
SecretMaster
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Dadams1:
I found that Undead Hunter is the nicest Paladin class to play as, since there are no significant disadvantages and they get awesome bonuses versus the undead, which appear quite frequently in the game. I still wish that Paladin's could get Nalia's keep as their stronghold though...
IMHO, the Cavalier is the best class kit for the paladin. And I prefer the Paladin Stronghold better then Nalia's keep, makes you more of a knight, though knights do get castles...
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote