Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2001, 04:44 AM   #1
Telchar of Nogrod
Drow Warrior

I read that the ogre camp that the paladin in Beregost talks about is in the same area that you find Drizzt. I cleared out the area and there were some there; but, when I returned he asked me if I had gone yet. I think there is something in the middle of the lake; but, not sure how to get to it. Is that it? I know that I've posted a lot lately; so, thanks much. I ve gone back about 18 pages of topics so far. I'm not far enough along yet for some of it to be relevant to me; but, I am researching. I really don't like to ask questions that are very basic; so, bare with my lame learning curve. Thanks again for all the help. I love this game, and the forum is really fun too.

------------------
Baruk Khazad! Khazad Aimenu! The axes of the dwarves! The dwarves are upon you!
Telchar of Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2001, 05:48 AM   #2
JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

If the paladin said that, that means you haven't killed all of them. No need to search in the middle of the like. Go over the entire top side of the map and see if you haven't missed any. It happened to me a lot of times.

JR

Damned i lost cousin Jan's techno gloves
JR Jansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2001, 10:03 PM   #3
Darkman

This happened to me as well. I had to go back and kill all the half-ogres again even though I was positive I had killed them all already. I found out that you can't rest or reload the game after you clear the area of half-ogres because they will respawn. Once you finish with the half-ogres you should go directly back to Beregost to claim your reward.

SPOILER: where to find the half-ogres...
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=

The half-ogres are all located on the strip of land north of the lake. There should be about 5 of them spread out across that northern area.
Darkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2001, 08:16 AM   #4
Telchar of Nogrod
Drow Warrior

I went back on my way to get the crazy guard. All that was left was ONE half ogre. When I went back, I got the shield, the XP, and the rep. Very happy, thanks.
Telchar of Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2001, 01:10 PM   #5
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Oh! I never managed to find those dratted half-ogres. I guess I always rested before leaving the area Now that I know, I can FINALLY get rid of them and get the shield

------------------

Kazara

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Kaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2001, 07:22 AM   #6
Lioness
Jack Burton

Yeah, me too. I kept killing them, going to get my reward, getting sent back, killing them... oh well.

------------------

Sword Saint of the HADB Clan
Waitress and resident storyteller at Cloudy's Cafe
Lil' Angel
Bestest Mate of the Cyan Knight
Lady of the Fallen Paladin
Lioness is offline   Reply With Quote