Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2003, 12:18 PM   #1
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Question Mark

I have been buying alot of the older Advanced Dungeons & Dragons PnP Modules from E-Bay and thought maybe I'd ask the members of Ironworks if they have any that they would like to sell! I'm looking for Grayhawk Modules and assorted other Mods by Gary Gygax . I'm buying these so that two of my friends and I can make NWN game Mods and at the same time maybe put some money in our members pockets. Anybody that has any please PM me thank you.

NO offence ment to anyone but please only reply if you live in North America.

If Ziroc and or the other moderators would rather this not be posted here Feel free to delete it or move this post to another area.

Thanks Gang!
Old 07-26-2003, 02:49 PM   #2
Albromor
Mephistopheles

CB, sorry, I don't have any modules to sell, however, I do have a suggestion that you visit these two sites: www.svgames.com and www.rpgnow.com both carry official Greyhawk modules BUT they are downloads. From what I can tell, though, is that they are the real thing. If you can't finfd the actual modules this may be the next best thing.
Old 07-26-2003, 09:00 PM   #3
SecretMaster
Apophis

Hey, would you mind some of my campaigns and modules that I made??? They are 3rd ed though. I honestly won't be offended if you say no, I don't care.
Old 07-26-2003, 11:41 PM   #4
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

My husband has been on an Ebay buying spree lately, buying old PNP books, Fighting Fantasy, etc. Man the bidding wars sometimes get ugly LOL.

Reality Show Recaps
Old 07-27-2003, 11:42 AM   #5
Wulfere
Red Wizard of Thay

Check this out...I am not sure if they have any Greyhawk modules, but there is a ton of stuff here you can download for free! It's the WotC page for downloads.
Old 07-29-2003, 08:03 PM   #6
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Albromor: Thank you for the two sites but I already knew about them

SecretMaster: can you tell me more about your Campaigns and Mods? just PM me

Ladyzeeke: I also have been spending alot on old PnP from Forgotton Realms and Advanced Dungeons and Dragons so far about 260 books and more arriving Daily.
Your right about the bidding wars But many times if I really want a book I just go to the buy now and forget the bidding but, many things don't have that option so I join the bidding game and have been lucky enough to win 99% of the time as long as I stick with the auction to the last second.

Wulfer: thanks for the imfo but I have down loaded the ones I wanted from that site awhile ago and now I want the PNP books. Just because it has become a passion to collect them "ALL", and while I'm doing it I have decided to do like Ziroc and use the Neverwinter Nights toolset to build a Mod like his Undermountain MOD so that we all may enjoy.