Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-26-2005, 09:51 AM   #1
Mr_anders
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well im new here.. but hey,
ive started again (we alll know whats its like) and ive decided instead of listening to npc's grumble about what i do, ill just play a mutliplayer game by myself, and create characters like that so far it consists of

Xsar (protagonist) an elven fighter / mage (no real use, but good for template for Talon, so i know when to multi-class)

Haget a human bard (hell why not, ive never really done a bard up to 8 mil exp)

Kuger a half-orc fighter (jus for owning stuff, legions of golems, dragons etc)

Slyvian and elven assasin (er... obvious reasons, and i needed a female in the group)

Talon an overly intelligent human fighter (hmmmmmmmmmm.)

and jei'lythian a psychopathic human sorc (cause looneys are always fun)

now i know there is no cleric, i was thinking of taking out haget, cause im finding it harder and harder not having a healer in the group, but i figured that having that much magic in the group i wouldnt need the benfits of a cleric... since theyd all be protected like hell from anything coming there way. and nothing would live long enough to cause any REAL harm. But ill stick to it, hell might even write a script about theyre adventures, much like the adventures of Jerr Quickfoot (im a big fan)

(this post has no REAL point [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
Old 02-26-2005, 10:02 AM   #2
Mr_anders
Elite Waterdeep Guard

uh.... talon is an archer by the way (a fighter with grand mastery in long bow, not a ranger archer) just cause, hell a mage/archer and if hes engaged in close combat, time stop and black blade of diaster >