Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-03-2002, 04:37 PM   #1
Link
Jack Burton

"This post is dedicated to our one and only AzureWolf, who thought he could get away with his foul treason. Well, buddy, you're not getting away without any punishment! You're caught red-handed, and you'll pay for your foul crimes.
You have deliberately betrayed our sacred community of Ironworks! You have been working for the enemy! You have quitted the Ironworks Alliance! You have submitted a new joining request at the monstrously evil Hypnosis! Don't you deny it! You're in over your head!"

*laughs wickedly*

"This, 'friend', is the price treacherous fools pay at Ironworks! MUHAHAHAHAHA!"

*lights the torches*

"After him!!!"

Goal: Beijing 2008
Old 03-03-2002, 04:40 PM   #2
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

A traitor to the cause! An enemy of Cohors! Get him! *Grabs a pitchfork and joines the pursuit.
Old 03-03-2002, 05:07 PM   #3
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Im confused, again. Perhaps this is an RP thread.
Old 03-03-2002, 06:33 PM   #4
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Lets string him up! Who brought the rope?
Old 03-03-2002, 07:49 PM   #5
Victor von Steiner
Silver Dragon

Jabidas it is not a roleplay thread. This is concerning the online game Empirequest.
Old 03-03-2002, 08:03 PM   #6
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

*Reeka joins Jabidas and the ranks of the confused*
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 03-03-2002, 08:59 PM   #7
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Azurewolf joinned Hypnosis!!!! must be going to keep Stormblade company, you know he attacked me! what is the world coming too.
:looks around:
-Azurewolf any chance of putting a good word in with them for me? Not taking much of a liking to Cohors-

[ 03-03-2002: Message edited by: Gabriel ]

Old 03-03-2002, 11:05 PM   #8
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

Well tell me this honestly, how much are you liking cohors?
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 03-03-2002, 11:22 PM   #9
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Scholarcs (guessing your addressing me) to tell the truth they don't seem very friendly, your meant to talk in IRC so not to clog up the forum but I never find anyone there. I don't know maybe it becasue I been attacked twice and no one came to help but they don't seem any better situation then IW was (there being attacked by SOA the number 3 allaince, nice to know before the merger huh.)
But I only been a member for a day or so, It might change. To tell the truth I'm just not finding the game fun now IW gone I might just quit all togeather.
Old 03-04-2002, 01:08 AM   #10
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
quote:
Originally posted by Gabriel:
Scholarcs (guessing your addressing me) to tell the truth they don't seem very friendly, your meant to talk in IRC so not to clog up the forum but I never find anyone there. I don't know maybe it becasue I been attacked twice and no one came to help but they don't seem any better situation then IW was (there being attacked by SOA the number 3 allaince, nice to know before the merger huh.)
But I only been a member for a day or so, It might change. To tell the truth I'm just not finding the game fun now IW gone I might just quit all togeather.

Me too, I already have quit. They certainly don't seem to be treating it like we're all equal in an alliance together. It's more like we're pathetic refugees from a failed alliance and they've got their strong alliance and generously letting us join. That 'don't clutter up "our" forum' thing really annoyed me. For me the game was fun because I was playing it with friends. Now it's just the game, and that's not enough.