Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-13-2002, 11:07 AM   #1
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

how do you get your items into current save games? i now have shadowkeeper if this helps and my mod is in the override part of bg2 but i cant seem to find how to get it in ma chars inventory at th expense of the pearly white ioun stone....
Felix
FelixJaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2002, 11:11 AM   #2
Cannibal Monkey
The Magister

I have no experience at doing this sort of thing, but it seems likely to me that if you have it available in SK as an item, you can edit your game (using Shadow Keeper), removing the ioun stone and replacing it with your custom item.
Old 07-13-2002, 11:15 AM   #3
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

hmmn well im not too sure how either so im guessing i could do with some one like SAZERAC or MEMNOCH hint hint, because i think they do... i mite have to send em a PM.
Felix
Old 07-13-2002, 04:56 PM   #4
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

Argh someone whos made a mod help me!ive got everything reasdy but i cant use the abilities (regenerate 5 per second) and i cant even move it from my inventory screen! just tell me if u need more info or if u know the problem already plz tell me !
Felix
Old 07-16-2002, 04:52 PM   #5
DJG
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by FelixJaeger:
Argh someone whos made a mod help me!ive got everything reasdy but i cant use the abilities (regenerate 5 per second) and i cant even move it from my inventory screen! just tell me if u need more info or if u know the problem already plz tell me !
Felix
Felix, click the "Abilities" button directly below the Icon References on the first page and change some stuff.

Also, on the first page add your equipped abilites in here, rather than on the third page.

To import the items, check the "Item Importing Clinic" topic I made on SoA, should be on the first page!
DJG is offline   Reply With Quote