Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-11-2003, 07:47 PM   #1
the new JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

That the truth.

A group of young women arrive at their hotel. That hotel has 5 levels and at the entrance is a little sign that says 'women only'. The owner gives them a level by level tour of the hotel.

On the first level is a sign that says 'The men here are very bad in bed, but they are sweet, conciderate and sensitive. The women let out a little laugh and proceed to the next level.

The sign on the next level says 'The men here are good in bed but mostly treat women badly'. The ladies find this unexeptable and go for the next level.

At the third level a sign says 'The men here are exelent lovers and take the wishes and feelings of the women into consideration'. This looks to be ideal for the ladies but there are still two more levels........so they go to the next one.

At the 4th floor the sign is really a surprise 'Here the men are build like Adonises, are considerate to their partners, are experts in the art of love making, are single, have money to spent and are willing to marry'. The ladies are exstatic and ready to stay but intriged by the fact that there is another level they go to the 5th.

Upon arriving there, they see the following sign 'There are NO men here, this level was only build to show it's impossible to satisfy a women, they always want more'.

Send this message to intelligent men who are in need of a laugh and to those women who are intelligent enough to laugh with it .
Old 02-11-2003, 07:57 PM   #2
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
You better duck and cover JR.
Old 02-11-2003, 08:00 PM   #3
the new JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

I stole a tank just yesterday, i think i'm safe *looks around nevously*
Old 02-11-2003, 08:09 PM   #4
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by the new JR Jansen:
I know a few women with AT guns here. One of em even lives in an AT turret.
Old 02-11-2003, 08:09 PM   #5
D W Washburn
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I would have stopped at level 2 if it was vice versa

D.W.
Old 02-11-2003, 08:11 PM   #6
the new JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
Quote:
Originally posted by the new JR Jansen:
I know a few women with AT guns here. One of em even lives in an AT turret. [/QUOTE]Damn, you got some weird females over in the Netherlands.
Old 02-11-2003, 08:49 PM   #7
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Hehe a good oldie that one [img]smile.gif[/img]
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 02-11-2003, 08:59 PM   #8
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

lol I heard two girls three years ago saying that joke to eachother and I never heard the punchline! FINALLY i know! [img]tongue.gif[/img] MUWAHAHAHHA!
Old 02-12-2003, 10:36 AM   #9
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

Quote:
That the truth.

A group of young women arrive at their hotel. That hotel has 5 levels and at the entrance is a little sign that says 'women only'. The owner gives them a level by level tour of the hotel.

On the first level is a sign that says 'The men here are very bad in bed, but they are sweet, conciderate and sensitive. The women let out a little laugh and proceed to the next level.

The sign on the next level says 'The men here are good in bed but mostly treat women badly'. The ladies find this unexeptable and go for the next level.

At the third level a sign says 'The men here are exelent lovers and take the wishes and feelings of the women into consideration'. This looks to be ideal for the ladies but there are still two more levels........so they go to the next one.

At the 4th floor the sign is really a surprise 'Here the men are build like Adonises, are considerate to their partners, are experts in the art of love making, are single, have money to spent and are willing to marry'. The ladies are exstatic and ready to stay but intriged by the fact that there is another level they go to the 5th.

Upon arriving there, they see the following sign 'There are NO men here, this level was only build to show it's impossible to satisfy a women, they always want more'.

Send this message to intelligent men who are in need of a laugh and to those women who are intelligent enough to laugh with it .
i read this before.. but still funny!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Catch me if you can..