Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-26-2004, 04:30 PM   #1
Jelly Sculptress
The Magister

Hi me again. Listen, I killed Trebonius the arch-mage legitimately in the arena ages ago but no-one seems to have noticed. I have the right stats too, but can't get promoted to arch-mage. Also, Edwinna in A-D has been going on about wanting plans for a dwemer centurion - well I found some!! But have no way of giving them to her as it's not listed as a subject. Any ideas?? Thank you!
Old 03-26-2004, 06:14 PM   #2
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

check your character stat whether or not you have already been promoted into Archmage. if not then My guess is that somehow you have "jump queue" and got the " challenge trebonius quest " too fast. if I remember correctly you play xbox version and thus couldn't use console command to fix this. emm..reload to your earlier save?

The plans she wants is on the dwemer ruins she mention. she will want those.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2004, 10:22 AM   #3
Jelly Sculptress
The Magister

thanks Kakero,
no I'm on pc not x-box. I guess you're right though, I always manage to do stuff in the wrong order!! I did the fight ages ago so I'm not going back unless it affects the main story, and I don't think it does (otherwise I will cry!). And I already gave Edwinna the plans she wanted - this was just sth she mentioned in passing, so is prob nothing. cheers anyway! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-28-2004, 03:49 PM   #4
Jelly Sculptress
The Magister

hi just re-read your message - so is there a way to resurrect Trebonius using the console on PC then? or is it not really worth bothering about? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-28-2004, 07:25 PM   #5
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

to get an npc
player->placeatpc (NPC ID here) 1,1,1

However. what you need is this code
player->pcraiserank [faction name]
Old 03-30-2004, 03:25 PM   #6
Jelly Sculptress
The Magister

thanks Kakero, I've never used the console b4 but I'll give it a go! Cheers mate!
Old 04-03-2004, 05:04 PM   #7
Jelly Sculptress
The Magister

Oh dear - me again! I have tried the console commands to no avail. I can't increase my rank. I can bring Trebonius back but he is still mad at me and wants to fight no matter what I do (calm, charm). If I kill him or go to the arena and kill him, it still makes no difference to my rank - I am still a master wizard not an arch-mage. The weird thing is my rating with him is 100/100! I wouldn't mind, but I'm level 50 now and I really think I should be head of one guild at least! Plus it's driving me crazy that I can't sort this out - all because I challenged him too early in the game, sob. I suppose I shall just have to let this issue go (after some major therapy).
Old 04-03-2004, 07:23 PM   #8
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Trebonius is a lost cause, Forget him.

Maybe you need to check up the TES:Editor for Mage guild id.
Old 04-15-2004, 03:22 AM   #9
promethius9594
Drizzt Do'Urden

or maybe you dont have the required skill levels in the proper fields to rank up yet. check your stats and the states which are needed for each level for your faction, you may need more training in a certain area.