Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2001, 04:45 PM   #1
Holy Knight Delita
Manshoon

Malikyth

Ironworks was quite quiet this day, the sky seemed bleek, like a bad omen. A dark robed figure walks down the empty streets, you could sense the evil aura about him. He approached the tavern. ~I can find him here~ he thought to himself. He entered the bar and all became quiet, as all the eyes fell on the robed man. "Are you moderator Larry?" he hissed out from under the cloak. The bartender nodded. "I am here to slay you, I am Malikyth, but that does not matter." The man threw of his robes and you could see he was clad in an evil black plate armor. He drew a Giant Two Handed BLADE(DEADLY WEAPON!!!) *AHEM* (Damn reality changers...) "Do you accept my challenge?"

OOC>>>Feel free, anyone may control him if they want.
Old 12-09-2001, 04:47 PM   #2
Lioness
Jack Burton

A slim elven girl watched out of the corner of her eye as this stranger challenged Larry. Putting down the ale she had been serving, she readied her slim dagger to protect the modertor...
Old 12-09-2001, 04:48 PM   #3
Holy Knight Delita
Manshoon

Little did she know that the moderator contained many useful skills to defend himself, if ever the need arisen... such as moderating...
Old 12-09-2001, 04:50 PM   #4
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Neb emptied his flagon of beer over the head of a nearby dwarf and threw it at the challenger's head.
Neb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2001, 07:50 PM   #5
Holy Knight Delita
Manshoon

The flagon crashed into his head. Nothing happened...
Old 12-09-2001, 09:39 PM   #6
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry smirks at the man.

"Why, I must ask you know...why would an evil looking guy, such as yourself, walk into my little establishment here...and challenge me? Is it because some say that I am the most vile, evil bastard to ever walk this forum? Is that a challenge to your man-hood? Or do ye feel that I am righteous enough to be worth slaying? I must know...do enlighten me, old boy..."

Larry looks around the room and sees various responses from the crowd...some look ready to jump to his aid, and some seem to be enjoying the fact that trouble had started.
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2001, 11:06 PM   #7
Encard
Quintesson

Encard takes out a few wands and begins juggling them, deftly cathing one and then tossing it back inott he air as he catches the next... To make it more interesting, he starts to juggle them pointed straight forwards while he leans forward slightly and tries to decide whether the person who had just entered actually poses any threat.
Encard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2001, 05:16 PM   #8
Holy Knight Delita
Manshoon

Malikyth

"Some guy offered $9,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999.99 for your head. Everyone else talked about the amazing feats you'd accomplished while others said that their lives weren't worth that much money... I dont think you look so tough though." His eyes glinted with greed as he stared at what he thought would be his new fortune...
Old 12-10-2001, 05:20 PM   #9
Legolas
Jack Burton

Legolas rose to his feet and left the building through the back door. He peered back in to take another good look at the challenger. Someone had to warn the undertaker. And he'd better get teh sizes right...

Say NO to the Trouser Tyranny!
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2001, 05:37 PM   #10
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

"And so...you are going to tickle me to death with that two-handed feather you are holding???"

The people in the tavern marvel at this sight...then begin to laugh at the poor unfortunate guy holding the feather...

"Did nobody tell you that I can control reality itself??? You fool! Walk out that door and never return to my presence!!!"

Larry's eyes begin to glow a luminiscient green...
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote