Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-05-2002, 06:11 PM   #1
Tomas Darknite
Dungeon Master

I have found several magic books that describe how to make amulets and rings. They list all the ingredients required, which I’ve also found, but I cannot figure out how to combine them to make the items. Anybody out there figure this out?????????? Spoil me!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________________________________________ ____________________
"Arm yourselves, and be ye men of valor, and be in readiness for the conflict; for it is better for us to perish in battle than to look upon the outrage of our nation and our altar."
"I like a man who grins when he fights."
Old 07-05-2002, 06:21 PM   #2
Gabrielles blades
Baaz Draconian

usually you need a wizards lab
put the two ingrediants inside the container
exit the container
cast whatever spell it wanted casted onto the container
and there u got whatever it was
sometimes it doesnt work for whatever reason (i still cant figure out what im doing wrong with the ring of rengeneration)
Gabrielles blades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2002, 07:10 PM   #3
Recluse
Dungeon Master

if your a wizard or a sorcerer go talk to Eltoora at the cloak tower. She has a lab that you can use only when you find all of those books (and im guessing you have) so if your still in chapter 2 go see her and make whatever you want.. make sure u stock up on reagents tho.
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2002, 07:23 PM   #4
Tomas Darknite
Dungeon Master

Quote:
if your a wizard or a sorcerer go talk to Eltoora at the cloak tower. She has a lab that you can use only when you find all of those books (and im guessing you have) so if your still in chapter 2 go see her and make whatever you want.. make sure u stock up on reagents tho.
I have lots of reagents but I'm a Palidan not a wizard/sorcerer. Does this mean I can't use them??????????
"Arm yourselves, and be ye men of valor, and be in readiness for the conflict; for it is better for us to perish in battle than to look upon the outrage of our nation and our altar."
Old 07-06-2002, 05:33 AM   #5
theifprowess
Drizzt Do'Urden

unfortunatly yes. you dont have the ability to cast the spells required to make the items. you actually have to cast the spell for it to work. so if your paladin can cast one of the called spells then yes he can make that item. if he cant then no.most of the items you can make arent that good anyways.
theifprowess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2002, 11:12 PM   #6
Evergreene
The Magister

There is a regenerative "Ring of Power" available i think at the temple you teleport to with the stone. It is almost unbalancing- it heals you SO fast i never have to heal myself anymore *sigh* im like a troll!
Evergreene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2002, 11:16 PM   #7
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Quote:
Originally posted by Evergreene:
There is a regenerative "Ring of Power" available i think at the temple you teleport to with the stone. It is almost unbalancing- it heals you SO fast i never have to heal myself anymore *sigh* im like a troll!
Just wait till you get the 2nd one, makes the fighting side of things quite easy [img]smile.gif[/img]