Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-15-2002, 07:42 PM   #1
Tiresius
Dungeon Master

...until BestBuy opens tuesday w/ my copy of NWN!!! Actually now it is 59 hrs 33 min 49 sec. YAY!!!
Old 06-15-2002, 07:55 PM   #2
Chewbacca
Zartan

Actually some retailers may have gotten thier shipments in as early as friday and most will see it on monday IF it shipped by 6-14 for release on 6-18. I plan on picking up my copy at Sam Goody on Monday afternoon if that is the case. Of course I had to ask the Manager and she couldn't %100 gaurantee it would be there, but I had to try! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-15-2002, 08:00 PM   #3
Tiresius
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Chewbacca:
Actually some retailers may have gotten thier shipments in as early as friday and most will see it on monday IF it shipped by 6-14 for release on 6-18. I plan on picking up my copy at Sam Goody on Monday afternoon if that is the case. Of course I had to ask the Manager and she couldn't %100 gaurantee it would be there, but I had to try! [img]smile.gif[/img]
OH MY GOD!!! I'll have to call Best Buy and see if that is the case.
Old 06-15-2002, 11:11 PM   #4
Madriver
Manshoon

I heard other people talking about the early shipments, as early as friday and saturday, but I think the personnel in the stores are getting confused with the game and the strategy books. The books are shipping earlier than the games, but supposedly the game is not shipping until the 18th at the earliest.

So make sure you ask the store people whether it's the books or the game, otherwise you might drive recklessly to the store for no reason.
Madriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2002, 04:40 AM   #5
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I think I'll drive recklessly to the store monday on the way home from work just in case People better get the hell out of my way, look out for the black Dodge!
Old 06-16-2002, 04:43 PM   #6
Tiresius
Dungeon Master

AW SHIT! I called Best Buy about possible early release and i almost cried (not really). I did call though and they wont release it intil THURSDAY!! They werent getting a shipment until then. While MediaPlay across the street already is sold out. I wish i didnt ■■■■■■■ put a $10 deposit at Best Buy to pre-order my copy. Damn...well... 86 hrs 13 min 58 sec.
Old 06-16-2002, 05:07 PM   #7
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Tiresius:
AW SHIT! I called Best Buy about possible early release and i almost cried (not really). I did call though and they wont release it intil THURSDAY!! They werent getting a shipment until then. While MediaPlay across the street already is sold out. I wish i didnt ■■■■■■■ put a $10 deposit at Best Buy to pre-order my copy. Damn...well... 86 hrs 13 min 58 sec.
THATS SUCKS!!!! Damn I hope its not like that here!!!!! Now I'm scared to call! I'd rather be pissed off later than today!
Old 06-16-2002, 05:32 PM   #8
Chewbacca
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Tiresius:
The EBx and Babbages here told me Tuesday, Tiresius. Score it earlier than Thursday and get a refund on your deposit! I'm still banking on the hope of finding it on monday! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-18-2002, 11:47 AM   #9
Tiresius
Dungeon Master

well i called Best Buy again and the shipment comes in 5 o'clock tonight. i'm okay with waiting until then, just not until Thursday.

6 hrs 12 min 46 sec
Old 06-18-2002, 12:13 PM   #10
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

well i get mine with 10% off from work, so im not too concerned. its the language on this forum as of late that is bugging me. im sure if Ziroc sees it, he will agree. PLEASE watch the language, as this forum DOES have children on it. that would also include editing all posts with profanity. nothing against anyone, but rules is rules.
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century
Morgan_Corbesant is offline   Reply With Quote