Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-18-2001, 06:15 PM   #1
skylane

First prize for this forum!Or better, for the people who are supporting it. Not only it's very clear and fast, but you are all so friendly and kind for newbies like myself, this is not so evident on most forums. I must say, I myself like to discuss my games with friends, I'm the "conversational"(does this word exist)type of person, so prepare yourself to hear more of me!
Old 02-18-2001, 06:23 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome Skylane to the nicest forum!!!

Glad you noticed how really nice the people are here! Makes it a pleasure for everyone! Looking forward to hearing more from you!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2001, 07:05 PM   #3
Dwarf

Ahh, good. Balgin the Dwarf is always willing to great newcomers in a friendly way. Welcome aboard friend.
Old 02-18-2001, 08:06 PM   #4
adam mage

ah...fresh meat!

welcome to the forum
Old 02-18-2001, 11:39 PM   #5
Moni

LOL Adam!

Welcome aboard skylane!

: )
Moni
Old 02-19-2001, 04:15 AM   #6
TarlA42

Mhooohahahaha (hysterical laugh... loses a little over the internet I guess....)
Welcome aboard, I'm a fairly recent acquisition of this site as well, but with all these (yes, friendly) people to help, it goes much easier. Just keep your eye out for Moni! Just kidding- Moni will probably hunt me down now...
Old 02-19-2001, 04:22 AM   #7
Moni

WHA?!?!?!?!
What'd I do?!
; )
Moni
Old 02-19-2001, 07:13 AM   #8
Eidolon
Welcomed New User

Welcome.
I'm kind of new myself but i like this forum very much.
I just finished the game but i don't think i have the patience to do it all over again.Even if i would very much like to play with my zenmaster and my valkyrie.I think when you finnaly have the chance to become one , it is just too late.They are too strong to start the game with them.Just too strong!Where is the pleasure when there is no challenge?
Eidolon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2001, 07:20 AM   #9
skywalker
Banned User

Well, I started W&W and frequented the HPI board for help and giving some. I found a lot anger and immaturity there and was dissappointed that a site set up by Heuristic Park should have to put up those type of posts.

Not long after, I found this one, and I must say this one is the best forum, bar none. There is a different atmosphere here and we just don't get the nasty postings here very often. There have been some very nasty ones a while back, but I think that those posters realize that this is not a "fun" place for them.

I still go to the HPI site almost every day, I post occasionally, but I always come back home (here). You don't just get questions and answers here (though that is important), you also get creative, fun threads that are hard to come by.

So, come on by, set a spell, take your shoes off... and when you go.... you all come back now, ya hear?

Mark
skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote