Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-14-2001, 05:26 PM   #1
Willy Wonka

Hi ,i was wondering is there anything to do after i kill CET and get sent back to town? Will there be a W+W 2 and should i keep my game/characters? I was thinking of trading it with a friend for Baldurs Gate II but i dont want to get rid of it if i need my characters for sequel. Any advise would be appreciated.
Old 02-14-2001, 06:56 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Well you do have the option of replaying the game.
You can also zip up your save game files (in the SAVE directory) in case there is a W&W2 (I certainly hope so).

I didn't like Baldur's Gate II myself, but it has been a popular game.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2001, 10:29 PM   #3
Willy Wonka

Well i would love to play this game again but the wife would kill me,since i played this games endlessly. I HOPE THERE IS A SEQUEL MYSELF AND IM SURE OTHERS DO TOO!!!!!! Anyway, how do you ZIP the save games and what do i do to them if i want to uninstall the W+W so i have more room on my hard drive?

Thx
Jimmy / Willy Wonka
Old 02-15-2001, 12:35 AM   #4
maxpower

If you wish to ZIP you save games folder then first of all you need "winzip" installed. You should be able to find plenty of downloads for it on the net. (its on my site http://welcome.to/max_powers ) under "Utilities". Once you have that installed then right click on your save games folder and you should see in the menu an option to "add to save.zip" click that and it will zip the folder for you. Then you can move this to where ever you want to keep it (outside of your W&W folder) and then you can safely un-install W&W. If you ever re-install W&W you can unzip you save files and just copy them back to your W&W folder.