Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-02-2002, 03:27 PM   #1
Janus
Dungeon Master

my friend in school told me that every class has a few quests of its own that no other class can have, last time i played through i did the ranger ones. hearing this i was intrigued to replay the game as a different character again. can anyone recommend a class with good quests, it has to be good (alignment) but i dont want to obey the law.any sujestions.
\"Freedom can only be gained through the barrel of a shotgun\"<br />Mao Tse-Tung<p>The Workers have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win. WORKERS OF ALL COUNTRIES, UNITE!\"<br />Karl Marx and Frederick Engels
Janus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2002, 03:31 PM   #2
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Hmm, try the mage or sorcerer. They have a very cool stronghold-quest (in my opinion).
Besides that, maybe try a druid.

see ya!
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2002, 04:08 PM   #3
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

BG2 is a replayable game, once you beat the game you can play more and more. I beat the game as a Fighter. Now I'm playing as a bard and it feels great -not blade, I'm a skald- you can be a actor in a theatre and people call you ministrel. Also all NPC's (except Minsc and Viconia) have different side quests. First example, I completed all side quests but Mazzy's. ALso this timne I'm thinking about to side with vampires to see what's next
I can feel the touch of wind on my face. Strong wind was slapping my face. I can feel the ground shake. The sky roars with vengeance and fury. From the shadows, I heard the Archmage's words:"İbne Fenner!" And then..I can't remember the rest..
Zoltan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2002, 04:14 PM   #4
Gabrial Angelfire
Dungeon Master

I played the game first as a fighter, and now im playing as a Cavalier, and the specific Paladin quests are fun and show the pure qualities of Paladins, plus you get to join the Order of the Sacred heart.
Old 02-02-2002, 04:37 PM   #5
Janus
Dungeon Master

im thinking about going paladin, but i dont want to obey the law and what is a stronghold quest? im thinming of playing theif aswel but i dont know much about them.
\"Freedom can only be gained through the barrel of a shotgun\"<br />Mao Tse-Tung<p>The Workers have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win. WORKERS OF ALL COUNTRIES, UNITE!\"<br />Karl Marx and Frederick Engels
Janus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2002, 04:46 PM   #6
Sir Exxon
Zartan

A stronghold-quest, is the quest you do when you get your stronghold! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
SOME TINY STRONGHOLD SPOILERS
A stronghold is a special 'place', who are giving to your main char. You know, like that the paladin can get in the Order, and the Rangers can be the ranger in the Umar Hills.
You often serves something in your stronghold.

It's really hard to explain, but I hope you got some reasonable information out of this... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

see ya!
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote