Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-15-2001, 09:02 AM   #1
Skrewloose
Dungeon Master

Well, my front row is a Mace Fighter and a Sword Fighter. For the past 10 or so levels, my sword fighter (wielding Demonsbane) has been nearly doubling the damage dealt by my mace fighter (wielding a Disruptor mace). It was ok, though, as my mace fighter was kind of a set-up fighter, who would knock out or paralyze the enemy, and then the sword fighter would kill them.

Slight spoil...

But then, thanks to the Rapax High Priestess, I found 'The Mauler'!! Now the Mace Fighter does 100-120 points per swing, and can still use a shield!! Usually getting 4 swings per round. That is very nice. (100 Str, ~85 Mace Skill, ~60 Shield Skill, ~65 Power Strike, ~35 Close Combat). Thank you, High Priestess!!!

Sorry if this is a bit uninteresting to everyone, but I was really happy to go from 40 pts per swing to 100+ points per swing!
Skrewloose is offline   Reply With Quote