Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Woman applying makeup whilst driving, says she had a "blonde momment" (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94954)

Hivetyrant 03-10-2006 03:03 AM

Oh god

Quote:

A woman fined for applying her make-up with both hands while driving has defended her actions, saying she was having "a blonde moment". Donna Marie Maddock, 22, said she simply wanted to look her best for a date. She told The Sun: "It is what I would call one of my blonde moments. I am so blonde it is untrue when it comes to things like that.

"I must have looked like Penelope Pitstop driving along slapping the make-up on, but it's something all women do - I can't see what the fuss is about."

Maddock said she had decided it was "glam time" when she hit a quiet section of road on the 90-minute drive to her lover's house.

She was fined £200 for the offence on the A499 in north Wales - said to be one of the most dangerous roads in Britain.

Maddock used part of her left arm to steer the car and her left hand to hold her make-up pot, while with her right hand she applied eye-shadow without using a mirror.

She added: "All my friends think it's hilarious and have admitted to me they have done exactly the same. They've just never been caught."

Maddock, who appeared in a Burberry bikini in the Chav Babes calendar, has been blasted for her actions.

A spokesman for North Wales Police said: "A car is a dangerous lump of metal in the wrong hands. You need to be in control at all times and Miss Maddock's actions beggar belief."

Maddock will not be driving for a while, however. Last week she was banned for 20 months for drink driving.
Ha! why am I not suprised at this:
Quote:

Maddock will not be driving for a while, however. Last week she was banned for 20 months for drink driving.

robertthebard 03-10-2006 05:34 AM

What drink was she driving? ...and was she trying to apply her makeup then too?

Sir ReGiN 03-13-2006 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by robertthebard:
What drink was she driving? ...and was she trying to apply her makeup then too?
Lol :D
Good story though, blond moment...I'm definetly gonna use that one, I'll have to dye my hair though...

Illumina Drathiran'ar 03-13-2006 03:05 PM

Well, she just set the movement back 50 years.

Timber Loftis 03-13-2006 04:28 PM

Blonde hair is no different than brunette -- both look like a red mop with bone chips in them when they're splatted against the pavement.

shadowhound 03-13-2006 06:06 PM

Thanks for that wonderful image as I scoff down my breakfast Timber [img]tongue.gif[/img]

TheCrimsomBlade 03-13-2006 08:59 PM

Hivetyrant seem to of had a Blond moment too!!

DRINK Driving??? Shouldn't that be Drunk Driving??

Or was it the originator of the artical that
wrote the Drink rather than Drunk Driving?

TheCrimsomBlade 03-13-2006 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Illumina Drathiran'ar:
Actually she just proved that if you take the Brain of a blond
(Male of female) and you multiply it's size by 10,000 then cram
it in the ass of an ant, it would rattle like a B-B in a Railroad
trains Box car.

Illumina Drathiran'ar 03-14-2006 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by TheCrimsomBlade:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Illumina Drathiran'ar:

Actually she just proved that if you take the Brain of a blond
(Male of female) and you multiply it's size by 10,000 then cram
it in the ass of an ant, it would rattle like a B-B in a Railroad
trains Box car.
</font>[/QUOTE]"Train's". Not "trains". And "boxcar" is one word, not two, and it's not a proper noun (nor is brain). Thanks.

Normally, I let comments slide. If they're funny.

Hivetyrant 03-14-2006 04:38 AM

Quote:

Or was it the originator of the artical that
wrote the Drink rather than Drunk Driving?

C'mon Crimson, do I REALLY have to teach you how to click a link in someone's post? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Quote:

Hivetyrant seem to of had a Blond moment too!!

DRINK Driving??? Shouldn't that be Drunk Driving??

I hear the term "drink driving" all the time, it might be an Aussie thing though.

[ 03-14-2006, 04:39 AM: Message edited by: Hivetyrant ]