Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   How do you become Moderators (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79806)

Lord of Alcohol 06-25-2002 09:07 PM

I've been sending Ziroc naked pictures of myself everyday just like he asked and he STILL hasnt made me a moderator. Do you think he is just stringing me along or do I have a shot?

[ 06-25-2002, 09:08 PM: Message edited by: Lord of Alcohol ]

nick1979 06-25-2002 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
I've been sending Ziroc naked pictures of myself everyday just like he asked and he STILL hasnt made me a moderator. Do you think he is just stringing me along or do I have a shot?
Thanks LOA I needed some cold beverage to spew fo my nose!!! :D

Lord of Alcohol 06-25-2002 09:21 PM

Well Nick I hope you werent drinking chilled (or warmed) MD 20-20 when that happened, its a pretty nasty experience!

Larry_OHF 06-25-2002 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
<font color=skyblue>Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!! That has to be one of the funniest things anyone has ever said on IW ever!
I gotta go tell Karen!</font>

Rikard_OHF 06-26-2002 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:

<font color=skyblue>Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!! That has to be one of the funniest things anyone has ever said on IW ever!
I gotta go tell Karen!</font>
</font>[/QUOTE]I don't think she'll let you visit IW anymore [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Rikard_OHF 06-26-2002 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Donut:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Volguuz RageWaar:
So i see, only those who are worthy can become one...

As far as I remember they just emailed Ziroc every day until he agreed to let them become moderators.

It's the same if you want a customised avatar or a special title.

;)
</font>[/QUOTE]Becarefull though Ziroc is not a good reader
I send everyday telling him he had to make me a Strong God
I became a Stoned Golem :|
Who would have thought....

Scholarcs 06-26-2002 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mouse:
Trust me, it's a lot less stressful participating as a regular member than having to "police" some of the antics that go on here :D
<font color="snow">Hell yeah, I can`t reiterate that enough, it is a pain having to deal with difficult people. </font>

Lady Blue03 06-26-2002 02:42 AM

<font color=pink>i think moderating would b tons of fun, but i think perhaps i spam too much, hehe :D . Plus my parents wouldnt give me the time needed to be a moderator anyway, the spoil sports, thinking that the CPU is rotting my brain [img]graemlins/evillaughter1.gif[/img]

Does anyone besides me notice that this moderator thread has enough spam to get it closed by a moderator :D ?</font>

Volguuz RageWaar 06-26-2002 04:14 AM

Come on guy's do not be so hard on ziroc [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] .
You must understand that becoming a moderator it's a peculious job, or at least i think... :D

Ziroc cannot let everyone become a moderator...

Imagin every single user of the forum would become a moderator :D .

He as to choose them very carfully, a [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] moderator would not fit [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] ...

Earthdog 06-26-2002 05:01 AM

I offered him Dom Perignon and T-bone steaks :( I even offered to send him Australian money. Not that its worth anything, but hey, I still offered.

I cant say I sent him nekkid pictures of myself. I couldnt stand the thought of him spewing up the expensive booze and steaks. What a waste it would be.

:D