Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 12-02-2000, 09:56 PM   #1
syphen

in the crypt after you get the stouts (raspian) crystal to kill the mummy up in the secret room, where do i go from here? how do i get the other keys? and do i then after i have finished this procced to the stout mines? or the toad village? just needing so assistance. ive only ever finished one other rpg game and that was on playstation 2 years ago, i wanna finish this one. please help

Old 12-02-2000, 10:53 PM   #2
Ravensong

You need to go back to the room where you killed the mummy, lower the elevator and get off of it before it goes down, then jump on top as its coming back up. It will take you into a secret room above the mummy room.

Old 12-03-2000, 12:00 AM   #3
Jungwirsch

The crypt is farfromdone at that point. So far, you needn't be concerned what to do after the crypt. Only once you have the ring (you'll know which one I mean when you have received it), is it time to stray beyond.