Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-16-2001, 09:50 PM   #21
SwordBaron
Dungeon Master
 

Join Date: March 28, 2001
Posts: 57
LS not a new guy just not been in the bar since 2 or 3, ok, if they guest will wait and see. no offence to the flayers, I hate em is all, Azurewolf, this is a one of a kind swoprd, please take care of it, LS mead please.....forgot no one dies, just love attacking flayers with sword made to kill flayers !!

------------------
" Live by the Sword...live a good life"
SwordBaron is offline  
Old 06-16-2001, 09:52 PM   #22
SwordBaron
Dungeon Master
 

Join Date: March 28, 2001
Posts: 57
oh LS gonna need a room with a view, one away from the ship the flayers came in, 100 gp doo, thank you I will be in my cabin, niters

------------------
" Live by the Sword...live a good life"
SwordBaron is offline  
Old 06-16-2001, 10:53 PM   #23
Shadow
Manshoon
 

Join Date: May 21, 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 230
Four elven assassins come into the bar after a good jobs worth of murdering.

The first elf says "Give us elves a towel so we can clean our daggers please."

The second elf says. "Heres a tip."

The third elf says. " No! I got that gold from murdering that noble on Berginyon Street! Give that back! Give here the broken opal!"

The fourth elf says. "Now, do you have any water? I dont drink."

------------------
The Black Killer
Shadow is offline  
Old 06-16-2001, 10:56 PM   #24
BladeMaster
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
"Hey LS I forgot to ask if my Penthouse has a sound damping field around it. I don't want any sounds coming from my suite to disturb the other guests."


"Come along Tess stop distracting the customers."

*Kors and Tess leave the common room to go upstairs."

------------------
By Clanggedin. What does a Dwarf have to do to get a drink around here. Say hi to my lover Tess.


http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/evermeet

[This message has been edited by BladeMaster (edited 06-16-2001).]

[This message has been edited by BladeMaster (edited 06-16-2001).]
 
Old 06-16-2001, 11:03 PM   #25
Shadow
Manshoon
 

Join Date: May 21, 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 230
The elves are talking privatly before they get there drinks

The first name is Slakl

The second name is Frea'aer

The third name is Deijor

The fourth name is Shadow


Shadow starts talking "Oops, I left Speedy outside! Ill be right back."

Frea'aer says "Who is Speedy?"

Slakl says "Speedy is Shadow's pet Efreeti."

Frea'aer says "Oh yeah I forgot!"


Shadow comes back in with Speedy.

Shadow says "Speedy, can you pay the bills? Thanks!"

Speedy went to pay the debts! Then yhe came back.

Shadow speaks to his fellow elves with a whispering tone.


"Ok, our next murder is going to be on Dudley the Vain. Whitout his gold, we will never be able to pay back the Jahara'vijeref'korea guild."

Everyone nodded.


------------------
The Black Killer
Shadow is offline  
Old 06-16-2001, 11:18 PM   #26
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior
 

Join Date: May 3, 2001
Location: .
Age: 34
Posts: 2,762
Azure stumbles back his arms loaded with weird assorted weapons.
"Alright Lord Shield where do I dump this lot?"

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

"I've put my trust in you, pushed as far as I can go. For all this theres only one thing you should know....."
AzureWolf is offline  
Old 06-17-2001, 03:16 AM   #27
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God
 

Join Date: April 10, 2001
Location: Tacoma, WA, U.S.A.
Age: 33
Posts: 2,615
Caleb grabs someones giant whip from azurewolf ties it around his leg and and ties the other end to the main bar table then run outside yelling "BUNGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

------------------


BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!
caleb is offline  
Old 06-17-2001, 06:14 AM   #28
Neb
Account deleted by Request
 

Join Date: May 17, 2001
Location: .
Age: 31
Posts: 8,802
Razzen looks at the whip stretching past him, it's too high to step over, if he ducks under it he's probably going to fall and he REALLY needs to locate a bathroom, to solve his problem Razzen grabs a knife from the bar and cuts the whip, he then continues searching for the bathroom, ignoring the scream of some unlucky bungee jumper.
Neb is offline  
Old 06-17-2001, 06:18 AM   #29
DarkPiper
Dungeon Master
 

Join Date: May 25, 2001
Posts: 74
Kiraleen enters the bar, still looking over her shoulder for a last glance at the spelljamming ship as the door closes behind her. She gazes around the common room, stepping back toward the bar's entrance at the sight of the mindflayers; the faerie dragon draped around her shoulders buries himself under her hair until only his butterfly wings are visible. The half-elf's brows dip into a frown -- stay or go? After a few moments she shrugs and heads for the weapons check.

"Hello," Kiraleen says as she hands Azurewolf two daggers, a sling and compartmentalized bullet pouch, and a Staff of Power. "That should be it.. no, wait..." She slaps the sides of her hooded jacket, muttering under her breath until one hand slips into a pocket "Here."

She hands Azurewolf a small wand, just under a foot in length, made from a pathwork of metals,woods, and gems; at the tip is a stereotypical wizard's hat carved from what looks like ivory. The thing is at once gaudy and sinister, a beautiful eyesore.

"It's a Wand of Wonder," Kiraleen explains. "The *instant trigger* has been neutralized... I think. I hope."

"I'll keep that in mind. If that's it, have a seat, and welcome to the Bar."

Kiraleen chooses a table with a window that offers a view of the spelljammer ship. "Mead, and a glass of Pure Water on the side, please," she tells the waitress.

"You forgot the pie!" The faerie dragon crawls out from Kiraleen's hair and peers at Jaheira. "Apple pie, too."

"Please," Kiraleen says automatically.

The faerie dragon sighs dramatically, rolling his eyes. "Please," he repeats. A wide smile splits his snout. "And -- Hey,Kool-Aid!"

"OH YEAH!"

The deep, male voice comes from behind the bar -- behind Lord Shield, in fact. One of the flagons flows like molten glass, reforming into a wide-bodied, wide-lipped crystalline pitcher. Stubby arms and legs sprout from the sides and bottom, and a cartoony smiling face blossoms on the front. It jumps off the shelf, runs past Lord Shield and jumps onto Kiraleen's table.

"It worked! It worked! It worked!" The faerie dragon launches into the air, fly loops the common room, and plants a noisy kiss on Tancred's forehead before returning to his mistress.
DarkPiper is offline  
Old 06-17-2001, 06:53 AM   #30
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God
 

Join Date: April 10, 2001
Location: Tacoma, WA, U.S.A.
Age: 33
Posts: 2,615
Caleb crashes through the roof of a mind flayer ship where he sees a noober being studied by the mind flayers. Apparently they are TRYING to eat him but they just cant find his brains. Caleb sneaks past them and goes to the control room. He steers it to the bar then gets out walks in the bar and yells "WHO CUT THAT WHIP!"

------------------


BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!

[This message has been edited by caleb (edited 06-17-2001).]
caleb is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Forgot to show you the final shots of the Tavern *pics* Ziroc NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain 3 03-27-2006 09:48 AM
Blatant chat room advertisement.....part 7-Final destination? Sigmar General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) 18 09-10-2002 11:03 AM
Tavern by the Creek (The Curses) Part III TAOWolf Ironworks Online Roleplaying 150 04-05-2002 01:30 PM
Tavern by the creek Part II (The Storms) (all welcome) TAOWolf Ironworks Online Roleplaying 149 03-07-2002 10:12 PM
The two keys to the final room in the final dungeon - one is missing (spoiler?) Lathander Wizards & Warriors Archives 4 11-29-2000 02:28 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2017 Ironworks Gaming TM & The Great Escape Studios - All Rights Reserved