Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-19-2001, 04:02 PM   #31
Rikard_OHF
Beholder

Have you guy read Portal of death?
can i be some sort of Zifnab?
someone who is very smart but covers it under a mental insanity
Old 02-19-2001, 04:02 PM   #32
"Hell Lich" Wah

What do you mean? The cult of the CAP-LOCKS? YEAH!! I like that

By the way what ON EARTH DOES YOUR SIGNATURE STAND FOR Jerome? I'm curious

Old 02-19-2001, 04:10 PM   #33
Melusine
Dracolisk

Jerome you naughty boy, you have handcuffs...hmmm personally I like the ones with the fluffy fur padding on them So what about you Mr Big

Ooh I've got another victim... Tobbin thank you for your compliment...what's YOUR RL name? And what story are you winking...I mean referring to? ~reinforces statements with lots of eyelash fluttering, winking and little laughs~

Eeuuuwwww I must be ill...God this isn't me...

Wah have you been casting Insane Flirtaceousness(huh?) on me again????
I thought I was supposed to be lesbian!

Old 02-19-2001, 04:32 PM   #34
Rikard_OHF
Beholder

He;s 14 years old how big can it be????

BTW
tobbin is (i hope i'm allowed to say so) Andrew
so ya know
Old 02-19-2001, 04:47 PM   #35
Melusine
Dracolisk

Rikarda relaaaaaaaaax lovey!
Just kidding here OK? See it as mocking Cloudbringer's silly flirting by hitting it off with her ArchEnemy
What's that green-eyes monster doing on your shoulder? Not jealous are ye?? Silly girl, you know I still like girls better! And you are one sexy girl Rikarda you know that don't you? So don't worry!
Old 02-19-2001, 04:57 PM   #36
Rikard_OHF
Beholder

HAHA TO BAD I CAN'T REFIND THE CAPS LOCK
I FEEL LIKE SUCH A JEROME
Old 02-20-2001, 05:20 AM   #37
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

mmmm, i've got some nice body chocolate here melusine.......

!

My signature is the symbol of the bone dagger, from Nazghouls cult!

Oh and Rikard: I occasionaly use it as one of those vaulting poles!
Old 02-20-2001, 01:21 PM   #38
Wah.

Bloody hell! All the threads are under disguises here! I'm glad I found this one because that means my story can go on again!!

Old 02-20-2001, 01:34 PM   #39
Tobbin_OHF

Hey, Rikard, is no problemo man, bout the name. I posted my pic on another thread, but just so Melusine can match me to my name, I'm posting it again here.

As for the story that your namesake is in, it's Richard's Journey. Roughly in the mid 1300's. You see, there once was a man who lost his family to an invading army and turned rather bitter. It wasn't until he met Sara that he learned to love again. So much so, that even in death, he searches for her still. He crafted a ring of gold, inlaid with silver in the form of a vine, as a symbol of his love. When she dies, the ring is destroyed, but his love continues on. It's a long story that bridges three lifetimes. And it's a rather tragic story too. I'd just like to say that Sara is the pivotal character in the story for him though. Without her, the book wouldn't even be possible. It does have some similarities to BraveHeart, but it's really a much different story.

Old 02-20-2001, 01:43 PM   #40
Tobbin_OHF

Oh right, one other thing. Seeing as you are touting lesbians about, I just thought I would mention that I have had some experience with them as I was married to one. She's the one who introduced me to my first muse. A rather intriguing woman. It didn't help much that I ended up liking her more than my ex though. Ah amor. I would like to say that I was not unfaithful though. We didn't begin anything until after my ex and I split up and had no chance of getting back together. It's a long story, possibly worthy of the Jenny Jones show or the Geraldo show, but it taught me a great many things. If there's any lesbian in the book that you don't plan to kill off, I'd like to nominate me for the idiot that follows her around hoping that I can change her, but still enough of a friend to her not to be annoying to her or cause her harm in any way.