Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-06-2001, 10:58 PM   #1
Htryer
Elite Waterdeep Guard

ISSUE #1
First off i was doing the unseeing eye quest for the first time and i messed up i think. See when i first got to the entrance ot the cult i talked to the guy there and told him i would do his job of getting the rod. However since the people who gave me the quest said i could do it by force if i had to i decided to do so. I then killed the gaurds and men at the entrance to the cults lair and then cleared the cult of all life. Including the beholder which was quite a battle. I didnt find out till later about the whole rod thing. So anyhow i had claered out the cults lair and also had the key to the lower levels since i first told the guy i would get the rod, i then went down to the lower levels and did all those things eventually arriving at this temple were i caste healing spells on a demon and released some spirit who gave me the first piece of the rod. NOW HERE IS MY PROBLEM, since i killed the beholder and did return the rod to him i cant get his piece which means i cant realese the people at the bottom of the dungeon. Also i talked to my friend and he said something about going into the beholders lair and that there was cool stuff down there. I know where the entrance to the beholders lair is cause it is on my map, its the big hole in the cults lair. my question is HOW DO I GET DOWN THIS HOLE? and if i cant get down it because i alrdy killed the beholder then can u please tell me exactly what items i missed that were down there so i know? If you have any suggestion on how to get down there or how to free the diesed followers or get the second piece of the staff please tell me, thanks in advance. I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT ITEMS I MISSED THAT WERE IN THE BEHOLDERS LARI IF I CANT GET DOWN THERE THANKS.

ISSUE #2
In the temple district i was looking around in the temples and i ended up stealing this statuette of lathander from the temple of lathander and i stole a necklace of talos. i was wondering is there any use for these items now that i took them or was there any use for them if i hadnt taken them? basically is this okay that i i did it and can i get anything out of it. Thanks

ISSUE #3
Last thing, I am fairly new to baldurs gate and havent mastered like knowing alot about it so i had a question. See i went in this house in the bridge district and then in the basement there was this lich which i killed and i got a golden torso and then in the sewers under the temple district i killed another lich and got the golden arms/legs i was wondering if anyone knew where the lich gaurding the golden head was?

ISSUE #4 (final issue)
When i was in the sewers under the temple district there were a few hidden passages i detected that were guarded against simple spells and couldnt be lokc picked, you know oones that needed a key. (one passage next to the one that leads to where you release the bard from that wizard who wants his mirror back, and one on the next lvl down from there) I cleared as much of the sewer as i could find and was wondering how do i open these two doors?

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HELPS

p.s. i am sure this wont be my last post as i have yet to leave the city gates, Ha
Htryer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2001, 12:30 AM   #2
Mitro Jellywadder
Quintesson

Spoilers
Issue#1
Did you talk to the person standing next to the pit? He is the one that let's you down. He should be on the left hand side of the Cult area. Which beholder are you talking about? The one near the bridge or the one in the area that has the blind priests?

Issue#2
Those items are used in Renal Bloodscalp's quest. To activate it, go to the Thieves Guild and talk to Renal.

Issue#3
There is no head. Those are the only two pieces you need. Take them to a house in the Docks District. Lower part of the map, one of the houses in the middle. Be prepared.

Issue#4
The door toward the north needs a key found in the Windspear Hills. The other door leads to the wizard's (Mekrath) tower.

Htryer, Welcome to the board!!!!
Mitro Jellywadder is offline   Reply With Quote