Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 08-19-2006, 12:14 AM   #1
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

A bit more gaming tonight, and Flitter, the pixie priest, is the first to hit third level! Woohoo! She's got a whopping six SPI, 2 PRE, and nothing else... Everyone else should be coming along soon... or else!

One of these days, I'm going to count how many swings go before each hit [img]smile.gif[/img] I swear it must be 30-40! Not exactly the sturdiest knaves, these peasants...

I did discover something interesting... the two warriors have completed their first quest (investigate the toad village) and reported back. However, there are no more quests waiting for them! It's unreal... they can't do anything else yet.

At first, I thought it was because they had only talked to Ekbu and dropped down that first ladder... that's the bare minimum to get credit. Then, I thought that since I didn't talk with Shinwiki yet, maybe I needed to do that, too. No such luck. Now I'm thinking that maybe I have to kill the Scabban's Evils before they can get another quest... and man, is that impossible for this peasant party or what?!?! More news on that whenever I get it.... or not.

Saw the first troll snik... was *not* looking forward to him. They can't hit troll gunis without taking 15-20 whacks... a snik? Fortunately, the wizards can still cast spells...

Also had an interesting graphics glitch... heading into the river, there were about 10 or so lagoon piranha just waiting for me. Did some battle on the edge of the river, but the peasants were losing... again...

Backed on to the shore, and all of a sudden something bit me! Turned around, and three or four of the piranhas had apparently grown feet and lungs, since they were sitting on the shore with me! I dispatched them, but being so low on spells, it's pretty difficult. I was only able to kill about half of 'em before running back into town.

More news later...
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 01:38 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

LOL!!!

WHile I'm sure the long battles (they must be long) are not all that amusing - it all does seem amusing to me!! I keep waiting to hear that they're all dead - Darwin candidates of the highest order so to speak!

Thanks for sharing the Peasant adventures!!!
Old 08-19-2006, 05:20 PM   #3
bsftcs
Red Dragon

I would really hate such incompetence. I really look forward to the next chapter.