Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-2003, 06:01 AM   #51
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:

Oh joy.
ROFL. [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] my award for the funniest post this year. [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 01-30-2003, 06:22 AM   #52
wellard
Dracolisk

G'day
happy moments today?

coming home from a 12 hour shift, up at 4.30 am working inside a boiling hot aircraft doing a technically hard physically demanding job. Then getting caught in a traffic jam on the way home because a suspected smoker had caused a bushfire blocking the motorway. finally home 7.45pm blah blah blah...

To be jumped on by my 2 preschool children, hugging me and screaming to me what they had done for me and dragging me over to the loungroom wall where there was a card with a drawing of a heart with love to dad written on it. All done with no help from mum. awwwwwww

LIFE IS BEAUTIFULL [img]smile.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 01-30-2003, 08:03 AM   #53
Melusine
Dracolisk

Ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhh!!! SNOW!! SO PRETTY!!
Yay! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
*goes outside to throw snowballs*
Old 01-30-2003, 08:08 AM   #54
Masklinn

Woot ! Snow just started in Paris !
Notre-Dame covered with snow is really a must-see (hope it will snow enough for that) ! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2003, 08:21 AM   #55
Epona
Zartan

It's snowing here too! Gale force winds with it, looks like a blizzard out there. Very pretty.

And Moiraine - don't even THINK about trying to drive down that mountain while it's snowing! It gave me the willies in the middle of summer - look out the car window and oooh- how big is *that* drop? - and I'm sure no-one will think you're a wuss! You enjoy a few days off [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2003, 11:04 AM   #56
Moiraine
Anubis

Quote:
Originally posted by Masklinn:
Woot ! Snow just started in Paris !
Notre-Dame covered with snow is really a must-see (hope it will snow enough for that) ! [img]smile.gif[/img]
I want to see that ! [img]smile.gif[/img] Take a picture please, and I can post it on Stealthy's. [img]smile.gif[/img]

BTW Masklinn, did you have a look there ? You will find photos of many IW members. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2003, 11:08 AM   #57
Moiraine
Anubis

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
It's snowing here too! Gale force winds with it, looks like a blizzard out there. Very pretty.

And Moiraine - don't even THINK about trying to drive down that mountain while it's snowing! It gave me the willies in the middle of summer - look out the car window and oooh- how big is *that* drop? - and I'm sure no-one will think you're a wuss! You enjoy a few days off [img]smile.gif[/img]
Uh Epona - I did actually, this morning. Managed to drive for about 500 m, then the car slipped and gave me a big fright - but it only went to the side of the road (mountain-side, not ravine-side, phew) and stayed stuck there. I went back home, took a shovel and planks and managed to get the car back home. I won't get out again today ! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2003, 01:17 PM   #58
harleyquinn
Symbol of Cyric

Oh yes, definitely get us a picture of Notre Dame, I'd love to see that!!! [img]graemlins/yippee.gif[/img] <-- me excited to see pics of Paris!!

My happy for today is that tomorrow is my flex day, so I get to sleep in as late as I want!!! [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]
Old 01-31-2003, 04:57 AM   #59
Moiraine
Anubis

Joy ! It stopped snowing last night, and this morning I could go to work.
Old 01-31-2003, 05:00 AM   #60
Borvik
Drow Warrior

A reason to be happy today?

Iiiiiiiit'sssss FRIDAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!
Weekend I'm coming! [img]smile.gif[/img]