Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 02-05-2002, 12:44 PM   #1
Redblueflare
Galvatron

Simple enough just name a sixth sense you would like to have. Personally i'd like to be able to sense every living thing (Friend or foe.) in a mile radius. If there was danger around, or someone was trying to scare me, i'd know about it.
[/url]
[b]RedBlueFlare
[i]
The dragon tamer lives on...

[ 02-05-2002: Message edited by: Redblueflare ]

Redblueflare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2002, 12:36 AM   #2
Lifetime
Red Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Redblueflare:
[b]Simple enough just name a sixth sense you would like to have. Personally i'd like to be able to sense every living thing (Friend or foe.) in a mile radius. If there was danger around, or someone was trying to scare me, i'd know about it.
[/url]
RedBlueFlare
[i]
The dragon tamer lives on...

[ 02-05-2002: Message edited by: Redblueflare ]

That would also take all the fun out of hide and seek and alert you to things you really dont want to know.. Like why two teachers are standing in a closet..
Old 02-06-2002, 01:07 AM   #3
Roxi
Manshoon

I think I'd like to detect sincerity in people. A lot of times I think someone is being honest with me, and then I find out later that they weren't. It's kind of hurtful when that happens and makes me feel like I am very gullible. So, if I could have that ability, it would save me some humiliation.
Old 02-06-2002, 01:51 AM   #4
fable
Quintesson

Telepathy. Emotions can fool, because so many of them can be present at the same time in one person. But thoughts...
fable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2002, 03:12 AM   #5
Dagorion
Red Wizard of Thay

I would like Telekenesis i dont know if thats how you spell it but i would love to be able to move objects with my mind. Either that or telepathy.
Old 02-06-2002, 06:30 AM   #6
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Telekinesis too... i wish i could say flying but that ain't a sense anyway... i don't wanna see ghosts... that will just freak me all the time [img]smile.gif[/img]
Bahamut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2002, 07:31 AM   #7
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

I think the sincerity one definately. The amount of times I haven't been able to tell what people are thinking about me are quite high. That is the most disconcerting thing in my opinion, being with a group of people and having the strange feeling that they are not quite being honest about whether or not they like your company. Or maybe I wouldn't want to know that.... difficult question RedBlueFlare I have to admit.
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe
Barry the Sprout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2002, 08:48 AM   #8
Warhammer
Baaz Draconian

A sense that would allow me to uderstand women ranks high on my list
[img]graemlins/viking.gif[/img]
Old 02-06-2002, 09:19 AM   #9
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

I have to go with the ability to sense sincerity as well.

I'm sick to death of coming to trust someone only to find that he/she is talking about me behind my back. And for no reason whatsoever. It sickens me when I've been betrayed. Especially as I don't do things to deserve such treatment.
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
DragonMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2002, 12:27 AM   #10
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
quote:
Originally posted by Roxi:
I think I'd like to detect sincerity in people. A lot of times I think someone is being honest with me, and then I find out later that they weren't. It's kind of hurtful when that happens and makes me feel like I am very gullible. So, if I could have that ability, it would save me some humiliation.

Oh wow, yes that would be what I would choose too. It's the worst feeling when you don't know whether you can trust someone, or whether they're being straight with you. I can think of a number of times just in the last few days when that would have come in very handy.