Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 02-13-2006, 11:30 PM   #1
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

But it's true, guv'nor! I saw 'em meself, I did! Great big monkeys, clanking and banging around in the dungeons of Skull Castle, down where they gots all them pully chain things and the floors that come up and come down. Instead o' bein' patient and puttin' up all the floors, and instead o' tryin' ter jump from floor ter floor, they was swingin' on the chains like monkeys! Didn't hardly touch their feet down, they did, and they roamed about as pretty as you please.

An' it's a sight that'll haunt me until the day I die, sir... one o' them huge oompa woompa fellers, swingin' about... why, imagine if he'd fallen on me, sir! I'd o' been smashed like yesterday's pork sausage, I would!

What? No, sir, I wasn't drinkin'. You can ask the sods at the tavern... bloody mucks wouldna spare me a drink, since I was light in the coin. I ain't had nothin' since... since... since the last time I drank. Only it wasn't tonight, sir... honest!

*for the reader's digest version, I noticed last night that you can climb the chains holding up the platforms in the Skull Castle dungeons, eliminating the need to jump from platform to platform. I couldn't make it over two openings... only one at a time. But no jumping
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 12:51 AM   #2
aleph_null1
Red Wizard of Thay

Isn't it wonderful? Climb the north one & toggle all three winglatches to raise all the platforms. Now you can wander the area at leisure [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
aleph_null1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 05:22 PM   #3
Law
Dungeon Master

I much prefer climbing the chains instead of jumping.

I liked it even better when I found out I could use the chains to get to the middle section so I didn’t have to go swimming any more. I found it hard to get onto the platforms from the water.
Law is offline   Reply With Quote