Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2001, 11:15 PM   #1
Sir Jorlon
The Magister

Hey, would you like to write a tale that I've been thinking of. Please reply
Old 11-03-2001, 11:30 PM   #2
Sir Jorlon
The Magister

Terribly sorry, i mean, would you like to hear a tale i've been writing, i think its pretty good.
Old 11-03-2001, 11:32 PM   #3
The.Relic
Red Dragon

By all means, post it. There was a time when quite a number of stories were written and posted by many of our gifted members.
Old 11-03-2001, 11:49 PM   #4
Sir Jorlon
The Magister

Once upon the Lands, a knight, a fine knight, brave, smart, and couragious, traveled the land, in hopes of finding someone who he could fight against. He was galloping along the road when he spotted a man. He rode up to the man, in hopes of finding a challenge him. "You there, a challenge you to a dual. I haven't found myself a match in years, and i want the feeling of battle in my blood again"
"Sure, I'll fight you good Sir, in hopes of reviving your spirit" The two fought against each other, and in the end, the knight won.
"You fought well, good Sir, and i pledge my service to you"
"Why thankyou good Sir, follow me, for i hope to find a challenge" The two rode off together.
As they were riding, they came upon an encampent of soldiers. The knight challenged the leader to a dual.
"Sure, i'll be glad, you'll make good practice."
The two fought together, and yet again the knight won.
"You beat me, well, i pledge my troops to you."
"Then tell your troops to follow me, for i search in defeating someone who's power is greater than mine."
So now, the group of 34 men, including the knight, the Milita guard, and the adventuror, set off. But while they were traveling the road, they came upon bandits.
"We've come to take your money. Men attack!"
Tons of men jumped from the bushes, trees, and attacked the travelars. The men raged in battle. The brave knight had challenged the leader, and they fought together, like lions, fighting for the female.
Old 11-03-2001, 11:51 PM   #5
Sir Jorlon
The Magister

Once upon the Lands, a knight, a fine knight, brave, smart, and couragious, traveled the land, in hopes of finding someone who he could fight against. He was galloping along the road when he spotted a man. He rode up to the man, in hopes of finding a challenge him. "You there, a challenge you to a dual. I haven't found myself a match in years, and i want the feeling of battle in my blood again"
"Sure, I'll fight you good Sir, in hopes of reviving your spirit" The two fought against each other, and in the end, the knight won.
"You fought well, good Sir, and i pledge my service to you"
"Why thankyou good Sir, follow me, for i hope to find a challenge" The two rode off together.
As they were riding, they came upon an encampent of soldiers. The knight challenged the leader to a dual.
"Sure, i'll be glad, you'll make good practice."
The two fought together, and yet again the knight won.
"You beat me, well, i pledge my troops to you."
"Then tell your troops to follow me, for i search in defeating someone who's power is greater than mine."
So now, the group of 34 men, including the knight, the Milita guard, and the adventuror, set off. But while they were traveling the road, they came upon bandits.
"We've come to take your money. Men attack!"
Tons of men jumped from the bushes, trees, and attacked the travelars. The men raged in battle. The brave knight had challenged the leader, and they fought together, like lions, fighting for the female.
The men fought until everyone had fallen, they both only survived. Then the knight spoke "lets end this once and for all, we are both bloody and battered. Lets both fade into oblivion, and hope that the gods bring us to heaven."
"Let us end it" They both struck their swords into each others heart, both dying together.

As the knight fell, he smiled, for he had peace at last.
Old 11-04-2001, 12:41 AM   #6
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

err...
Old 11-06-2001, 06:49 PM   #7
Lazarus
Manshoon

Umm.. nice story...

[ 11-06-2001: Message edited by: Lazarus ]

Old 11-07-2001, 01:17 AM   #8
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Hmm

Kina hard to follow, and I dont really get it.

Whats up with the ending? He fought all these people then asked his oppentet to kill him and smiled cause he had peace?

It dosent click [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-07-2001, 06:19 AM   #9
Sir Byronas
Mephistopheles

That's very good Jorlon!