Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2002, 12:47 AM   #41
Lord Lothar
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
quote:
Originally posted by Nanobyte:
What to do on Saturday.. Go see a movie! Maybe.. Jackass
Eat halloween candy [/QUOTE]I've eaten so much already. Still have a bunch left over which I don't want. Too many people give out chips IMO.
Old 11-02-2002, 12:49 AM   #42
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Lothar:
quote:
quote:
Eat halloween candy [/QUOTE]I've eaten so much already. Still have a bunch left over which I don't want. Too many people give out chips IMO.[/QUOTE]And what would you give to beggars who came to your door?
Old 11-02-2002, 12:52 AM   #43
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
quote:
quote:
Eat halloween candy [/QUOTE]I've eaten so much already. Still have a bunch left over which I don't want. Too many people give out chips IMO.[/QUOTE]You got lots of chips too???
Old 11-02-2002, 12:52 AM   #44
Lord Lothar
Quintesson

Quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Eat halloween candy [/QUOTE]I've eaten so much already. Still have a bunch left over which I don't want. Too many people give out chips IMO.[/QUOTE]And what would you give to beggars who came to your door? [/QUOTE]Chase them out with a broom! More candy for me. Or you could get rid of people like this:

My friends and I went to this one house and we could see an old man through a window. We ring the bell and he turns his lights out and pretends he wasn't there. I mean the nerve of some people.
Old 11-02-2002, 12:53 AM   #45
Lord Lothar
Quintesson

Quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Eat halloween candy [/QUOTE]I've eaten so much already. Still have a bunch left over which I don't want. Too many people give out chips IMO.[/QUOTE]You got lots of chips too??? [/QUOTE]Too many! I traded about 10 bags of chips for 5 chocolate bars to a girl who had eaten too much chocolate.
Old 11-02-2002, 12:54 AM   #46
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
My friends and I went to this one house and we could see an old man through a window. We ring the bell and he turns his lights out and pretends he wasn't there. I mean the nerve of some people.
Now, imagine 4 year old kids dissapointment at that house! [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img]
Old 11-02-2002, 12:56 AM   #47
Lord Lothar
Quintesson

Quote:
quote:
Now, imagine 4 year old kids dissapointment at that house! [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Yeah that guy was one mean SOB. Anyway, time for me to hit the sack. It's 1:00am here in Oakville. Bye People.
Old 11-02-2002, 07:39 AM   #48
Kaltia
Jack Burton

complaining about kiddies in the cinema?
Picture this: Star wars. You are sitting next to a two year old and four year old. They are not related to you. they have just learnt to read. The text appears at the start of the movie. they read aloud. All through the film they ask their grandmother what is going on. I have a vein above my eye twitching. Lucky, lucky, lucky me. And 'cos they're young they don't know to lower their voices.

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 11-02-2002, 08:07 AM   #49
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Awww, poor you Kat. still, it COULD be worst, when you get idiot children *sneers in contempt* that think its fun to throw popcorn at you becoz they're at the back of the cinama... doesnt often happen, but it has a time or two. Usually, I cant be bothered to go and get the person to throw em out. So I just throw something back at em. But then, I'm usually with my friends. lol.
Old 11-02-2002, 08:11 AM   #50
Kaltia
Jack Burton

There was a little troglodyte that thought it was fun to make shadow puppets over the projecter. my dad went and yanked him out side with his mother trailing after saying "'E's a good boy, Ya Cairn't frow 'im out!"