Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2001, 06:32 PM   #21
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I am here!!! But it looks like everyone else will be going soon.
Mistral...please change the spell cast upon me, as being imprisoned will not allow me to interact with anyone. If nobody else is here, and I am alone, I can at least invent some dialog with my captors, or you can send me secret notes, or whatever...

Please???!
Old 10-12-2001, 06:42 PM   #22
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
I am here!!! But it looks like everyone else will be going soon.
Mistral...please change the spell cast upon me, as being imprisoned will not allow me to interact with anyone. If nobody else is here, and I am alone, I can at least invent some dialog with my captors, or you can send me secret notes, or whatever...

Please???!
OOC: I've changed the script, Larry My parents have woken up by the way. I'm only protected by the door which is closed because of my air-conditioned room.

See you all latest 21 hours from now. At the slight opportunity, I will be logging on. Hopefully I'll get to post the start of the battle before tomorrow so you can work out your responses.

[This message has been edited by mistral4543 (edited 10-12-2001).]

[This message has been edited by mistral4543 (edited 10-12-2001).]
Old 10-12-2001, 08:25 PM   #23
mistral4543

*BUMP* - anyone there?
Old 10-12-2001, 09:06 PM   #24
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
My parents have woken up by the way. I'm only protected by the door which is closed because of my air-conditioned room.
hehe...you make RPG stories seem so...well, nevermind...!
Old 10-12-2001, 09:17 PM   #25
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry regained his composure, turned slowly to face this Meldrin, and glared at him.

"You wanted one sword...and I have brought that to you.
Now, you would bring dishonor to yourself and change the rules of the game"?

At that question, Meldrin again burst into laughter, but made no effort to explain his plot, nor even acknolwedge Larry's challenge.

Larry made a quick survey of the room, noting that it was very spacious, many guards were standing close by, heavily armed and attentive of his every move. He met the eyes of Mistral for just a moment, but then quickly broke free of that embrace as to hope that his enemies would not pick up on any personal feelings that they could use to thier advantage against them.

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-12-2001).]
Old 10-12-2001, 09:29 PM   #26
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry was unsure whether or not Spree was aware that this maniac wanted her swords as well. She was being led into this trap, and Larry did not know how to throw things in the right order...to give himself, and Spree the advantage they needed.

He knew that Spree would be counting on him to come up with some sort of diversion, that she might enter in to the scene with the advantages needed to win the day. Larry continued to study the room, the people within, and try to think of what diversion Spree would expect him to accomplish.

'And what of Deiter? Where was he now? That soft-spoken, big-hearted, ladies' man might be in distress. Did he come through the portal? Did Spree go back for him? Of that, Larry had no doubt. One thing about Spree...she doesn't leave anyone behind, especially anyone with the name of Deiter. That lucky bastard...if Spree were as intellegent as she acted, she and Deiter would just leave Larry and Mistral to die down here while they escaped to live happy, productive lives'.

Old 10-12-2001, 09:38 PM   #27
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

"May I sit, or do I have to stand all bloody day"?

Questioned Larry as he was trying to find a diversion.

"You don't really think I care what ailments you suffer, do you"?

He responded.

At that response, Larry sat down, and made himself comfortable. Nobody made a move of objection. Larry was glad for that. He continued to ponder his next moves.

Old 10-12-2001, 10:02 PM   #28
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

ooc...poor me.
I have just been called upon to go and open the church doors at 5am in the morning to let American Red Cross in to set up thier gear and beds...(and help as needed...)
Why me???
I mean...5am is 5am, you know?
On a freakin' Saturday!!!
See you all whenever....
Maybe I can get out early and get online around that sevenish hour that Spree likes to get in on.
Well, off to bed, early I go...

------------------

3rd Member of the Ancient OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position & Ambassador)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.
Old 10-12-2001, 11:28 PM   #29
mistral4543

Not daring to attract Meldrin's attention, Mistral makes no attempt to address Larry or look at him. Despite this, she is acutely aware of the dull ache forming inside her.

~ Larry, my big-hearted friend! Loyal as ever, it seems you've been betrayed by Deiter and Killing Spree... if we ever get through this, I'll serve you for the rest of my life willingly. I'll take care that you're never mistreated by others again...

I'd earlier asked Serephine and her army not to step in unless they are directly attacked; I really do not wish unnecessary blood to flow because of this...
~

Old 10-13-2001, 12:31 AM   #30
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~She stood under the water, worried eyes. Where was Deiter? Had something happend on the other side? The grate blocked her from helping Larry, and she was yet to find an alternative escape. She racks her mind of all the lore she'd ever been taught.~ "The past and the future have naught but one link. Though it will be frail." ~She takes the scimitar in hand, pressing her lips to the hilt. She whispers through the water, trying to communicate to the other scimitar. The Twins Of Tear's Fall must not fail them!~ "Deiter? Where are you?!" ~She looks hopelessly at the ceiling of her prison. The scythe still glowing faintly. Her blue eyes graze the wall, hoping in a genuine sorrowful anticipation that the half-elf would fall through any moment. She sits down in her watery cell, letting an invisible tear flow into the water. To comfort herself she hums an old sea-elven tune she'd learned at the bottom of Lac Dinneshere.~ +The fallen shall rise from a terrified grave, she'll wreak her fury with a numbing wave. When all comes to pass all will be lost, or it will be one with an immortal cost. The shoulders grow heavy as flight without wings, and so this tale the mourning one sings.+ ~She shakes her head.~ "Damnit... What was that last line. Ah yes..." +See through the cloak and vine through the blade, rescue the heart of the lonely sea maid.+ ~Suddenly her scythe lets a ray of energy, cutting through the water like a blade through un-protected flesh. This surprises Killing Spree so that she stumbles backward. The light would bounce along the walls until it reached the throne room. Then across the false banner of Meldrin the scythe would burn its own symbol. She gulps, knowing the light would lead to air. But would she leave Deiter? She bites her lower lip.~ "I can't leave him... I can't risk losing him..." ~She decides instead to send more signs to her wondering friends. She lets her scimitar fall in the line, and for only a split second the blade's shilloette lay across the room in a blood red.~

[This message has been edited by Killing Spree (edited 10-13-2001).]