Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-15-2001, 09:13 PM   #21
Gray Mage
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Gray Mage! I should doubt 'twas you at all! Mayhap another mage has taken the name you bear or mayhap it is the order of the Gray Mages that Black Knight speaks of/? (eyes the mage carefully) I do not believe, good mage, that The Black Knight would have accepted your fealty had he duelled with you not that very long ago!

StormCloud, gathering the thunder

I've been Framed

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"
Old 03-15-2001, 09:20 PM   #22
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

You better Stealthy! I'm dying man!

Gray Mage - Ah so you finally noticed your character in this story eh? See what goes on behind your back when you don't check ALL threads!

------------------
Old 03-15-2001, 09:23 PM   #23
Gray Mage
Banned User

Ther is so much to read, it's hard keeping the peace at home and getting my full helping of . I really need to get some time to read these posts.

I hope I can make it back into the good graces of the Author.

------------------

Feel My Power

Old 03-15-2001, 09:24 PM   #24
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Yup, amazing isn't it, LadyZ? I went off for a few hours on Valentine's day and WHOMP....Stormy got dumped on a cliff in the rain! LOL Can't watch that chronicler too closely, you know!

GM, we'll have to watch the ether for the next installment...but right now, I'm too busy watching that hussy in the cowl! pffffffft

StormCloud

------------------
Storm-Queen
Purple Rose of the Black Knight
Old 03-15-2001, 09:30 PM   #25
Ladyzekke

Gray Mage - I think you can bring yourself up in the ranks if you can show that you can eat ten cans of all at once. Up for it?

CB - If you need any help with that cowled b^%&$& let me know!

------------------
Old 03-15-2001, 09:36 PM   #26
Gray Mage
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Gray Mage - I think you can bring yourself up in the ranks if you can show that you can eat ten cans of all at once. Up for it?

CB - If you need any help with that cowled b^%&$& let me know!

Only ten, I can do that piece of cake, will you be needing pictures

Storm Queen I am at your service, Cowled so&so can be dealt with, you don't even have to get you hands dirty.

------------------

Feel My Power

Old 03-15-2001, 09:51 PM   #27
Ladyzekke

Gray Mage - pictures would be good! Especially one showing you eat that last tenth can of spam! Love to see that green tinge on your face! HAHA!

------------------
Old 03-15-2001, 09:58 PM   #28
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LadyZ, Gray Mage....sigh, at least I can depend on my family and the good mage!

Dear Gray Mage, I shall wait a bit, I think. (stares intently at the back of BK's head as he stands gaping, open-mouthed at the hoodless figure) I needs must find out what evil is about us now. I sense something......but what, I...cannot..put my finger on it....but when I do, it's pulse shall end most abruptly! You may depend on that.

FireStorm, gathering the flames
Old 03-16-2001, 09:44 AM   #29
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Gray Mage:
(Raises hand shyly from back of room) Uhhhh, Mr. Knight sir, that was a GREAT story, but, uhhh........you see......well....I hope.....I mean.....Dead?!?!?! I hope the Mighty Gray mage was charmed or something, I mean Really why would a Gray mage attack such a Burly, good looking(that's what Cloudy says), strong, Powerful Knight such as yourself.

Just a thought. Anyway I really enjoyed the story!!

Naa, that's just a typo, it was suppose to be the GrEy Mage. hehehe. (silence) well, can't win em all.

BK

------------------
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night
Old 03-16-2001, 09:47 AM   #30
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Stealthy:
Excellent BK, glad you went with Servando, as I like the name and the fact he is an assassin. I promise to update the other story on Sunday, when I will have more time to re-read both threads again, so the continuity stands some chance of life!

I discussed this with Ladywendy, and we thought it would be ok if the stories were seperate threads. If you want you can include, but if it goes against what you had in mind, then you don't have to. Think of it as multi-dimensional plots where your world and my world are different.

BK