Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-07-2001, 06:41 PM   #1
Sorcerer Dave
Drow Warrior

I am in the Undark. Some bloke just gave me a rope so I can fight a lich. How ever when I got to fight it, it goes onto a cut scene. In the scene only my sorcerer attacks, no one else. Is this fight meant to happen like this, cos if so it will take a LONG time or is it a bug ?

------------------
A Council Member of the Wizards of the Light
Old 04-07-2001, 06:52 PM   #2
Tancred
White Dragon

SPOILER
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Um... that really IS bizarre. What SHOULD happen is that the Lich casts some kind of Maze on you, you get transported to meet a guy named Jarlaxle, who then sends you back to fight the Lich. Odd... Were you polite to the guy wio gave you the rope?

Tancred

Odd is my specialty!
Old 04-07-2001, 08:20 PM   #3
Lord Shield

Nope. That's normal.
Spoiler hint..
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Cast Tenser's Transformation and haste before entering room with cut-scene. Set auto-pause to "Enemy sighted".
When you enter, tell PCs to attack him and unpause
The lich will cop it in the cut-scene and you can loot his room later
>
>
>
What they expect4ed you to do was to stand there doing nothing while lich casts his spell. Then drow sends you back and you fight hi mnormally