Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-06-2001, 10:17 AM   #1
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Ok, BK's original thread "StormCloud" went a bit buggy late last night and large numbers of posts vanished into a dungeon somewhere. I had saved a few of them and have done a quick cut/paste for your amusement and edification.

Author is in Caps at top of the post.

Several are missing at the end of this chunk, and I noted that others are randomly missing later on, but alas, I had not gotten round to preserving them, so unless our techn-wizzes find that scroll BK asked for, we shall simply never see them again.

I'll break this up into a few posts, it's long. Oh and have a soft, lint free rag nearby, your monitor may experience, uh, some steamage.

-----------------------
CLOUDBRINGER-

LoA: Oh MY GOODNESS! Why do visions of ishnet speedos flash through my mind? LOLOLOL! Well, I'm having fun. Gotta flex the verbal/mental skills every now and then. Keeps 'em vital.

LadyWendy: Kudos! I used to think I was the only one who could cheerfully go from point A to point C by way of XY & Z and know exactly
how I got there. I'm enjoying all your posts quite a bit. Hail fellow off-topic rpg-er! I think it's a gift, myself. Can you imagine if a few of us got to script the next BG?
Lookout heroes, the ultra-demi-giant leeches are in the dungeon! (on a serious note, I truly hope I don't offend anyone with all my off-topic stuff- I CAN go back to normal posts, really)

BK: Whew! "Black StormCloud in the Night"? (blushing profusely and looking around for censors) You wildthing, you!

The Storm-Queen has arrived.

CLOUDBRINGER-

BK: Awwww, how lovely. Thou art truly worthy of thy knighthood, my
gallant one.

Don't laugh, but purple is one of my fav colors! And I know I haven't
mentioned that here!

And the sig too, I'm impressed. When you do something you do it up
right!

Oh, and BK? Re- the card, SMOOOOOOOOCH! Now, there's this pesky shadow
dragon I can't get rid of in my temple ruins...(chuckle)

(Editor's note: if it's still there, check out www.e-cards.com/ At the pickup window use the code 21838-silve )

LADYZEKKE-

Charlie you are funny as shite! hehe "brace yourself girl". Is that where the red handprint on your face came from?

Lord of Alcohol - how many drinks have you had today? I don't want you
to strip before "those two", although that brings quite an interesting picture in my mind! What I meant was that you are to strip at the bachelorette party (all girls). Make
sure to bring those purple fishnets, strawberry wine and whipped cream
as well. Can you do the Makaraina?

BK - thank you for the condolences re our family's demise. Twas a
terrible thing. I am honored to have you as a potential brother-in-law.
Your family is always welcome to stay at our very large, empty estate. Don't worry about battling Evil, leave him up to me (sound of whip cracking).

Cloudbringer - thanks! I am glad as well to have another female
onboard with a good sense of humor! Your spam participation keeps me
going! If I was the only one, I would probably go back to idle chit-chat out of pure embarrassment! No doubt we could script one very unique version of BG! I as well hope we don't
offend anyone here. Sometimes I hit the reply button and think "did I really just type that"?!

ladyzekke

BLACK KNIGHT-

Queen StormCloud: Let me at that troublesome beast. I'll bite his kneecaps off and bring home his head as part of my dowery. Although I know of a lovely stone that will make your
troubles disappear . . . that is if your gentleways give me hold on vanquishing the evil dragon's dasterdly ways. Anything you want, my dear, is yours.

Lord of Alcohol: Please remember when you are dancing, I am the Death Knight, I know all, and if you trouble the honor of any Lady at the Bacholette Party . . . well, lets just say
that you have had your last drink.

LadyWendy: Thank You for the Priveledge of graceing your estate tonight. Don't worry: your estate won't be empty for long . . . oh, and by the way, can my lady StormCloud borrow
that whip for tonight? It's for . . . um . . . to show her my new wrist techniques for cracking down on evil.

StormCloud: Patiently awaiting your arrival tonight. A minute passing is like torture for a soul away from its mate. I can almost feel your light touch on my arm as we walk LadyWendy's estates. As we stroll down to the Ocean front, carrying a small sachel carrying a midnight repost full of champagne, chocolate covered strawberries, grapes, and a multitude of cheeses. After we slowly feed each other and the tension builds we watch the moonrise, feeling the ways of energy and excitement come over us as the moon pulls the tides, so it is with our passions as we embrace with the moon as our only chaperone . . .
Old 02-06-2001, 10:24 AM   #2
Valen

Oh joy full days, I see some of the fair lovers verse has returned to the world.
Light once again shines apon this land, but the darkness still lurks, the old board be it target. lost anew are the words of people who came to mourn the lost verses of the lovers.

Old 02-06-2001, 10:30 AM   #3
Charlie
Lord Ao

Sweet of you cheers.
Old 02-06-2001, 10:32 AM   #4
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

As promised, the rest of what I saved- forgive the messy format editing, I'm typing/copying while holding a very jealous cat-he wants all my attention at the moment and is poking the keyboard

CHARLIE-

Yup.

This is all leading up to the old "brace yerself girl" I knew it, I bloody well knew it.

One love, peace.

Charlie.

02-04-2001 08:21:15 P.M.

LADYZEKKE-

Welcome to my estates BK. You and yours may peruse the west wing, as there are many different suite motifs for you to choose from at your liesure. There is the fur room, complete with soft fur on the walls, floor, bed, etc. Then there is the metal room, wherein everything is made of bare lead and copper (for those types who like the feel of cold hard surfaces), lets see, then there is the jungle room, complete with a swinging
vine, the bubble room, with hot tub, waterbed and champaign fountain. I could go on and on, you look around before sister Cloudbringer returns from her chambers in the tower.

ladyzekke

LORD OF ALCOHOL-

BK, I'll be on my best behavior and promise not to remove my g-string.......unless someone offers me a turnip flavored beer the it all comes off

MELUSINE-

ROTFLMAO

~tries to pick herself up from ground...fails miserably~

"hey could some er knight guy pick me up??"

~gets laughing fit again...nearly chokes on her popcorn~

Geez this board is killing me

BK + Cloudbringer + Wah + Jon + Rikard + Armi + Zekke + Charlie +
........... = overkill!!!!

Melusine

BLACK KNIGHT-

Charlie, please. I would never use that corse of language with a lady.
Besides, maybe I'll need to brace myself!

LadyWendy, thank you for the use of the West Wing. I shall go slip
into some more comfortable armor. But it will really be up to the
StormCloud as to which room we will need.

Lord of Alcohol: thanks for your . . . restraint. I don't mind what
state of undress you are, just don't let me get wind of any nefarious
goings on with my queen or her Lady's in
waiting.

And to you, my Purple Rose in the Sky, I impatiently await your
return.

The Black Storm Cloud of the Night

02-04-2001 09:08:36 P.M.

CLOUDBRINGER-

the brain boggles (mouth wide open, pupils dilated) Oh.....my.....goodness!!!!! I only left for a little while and look at this!

Charlie: At least put some music on and offer the poor girl a glass of brandy first, sheesh!

Lady Z: what CAN I say?! ROTFL!- copper and lead? ouch, my poor delicate skin...(enormous chuckle)

My Black Knight: I come anon! (sigh) I had to escape the steward who wanted to know whether to feed the hippos or let the Teddy Bear out of the kennels where my dear sister uh, "accidentally" locked him up.

(Hazel eyes wide as saucers, heart pounding furiously in her breast, she races to the rendezvous spot, her mind a tumult of stormy thoughts, senses ablaze with desire...)

My love, can you hear the thunder in the distance? Tis but a pale reflection of the fury with which my heart beats for thee. (laying next to the warrior knight, she sighs and brushes a lock of hair from his brow) aye me, I am fairly enraptured, truly you have ensorcelled me....

-slow fade out, waves crashing on the beach-

BK, you take this scene any farther and Gabriel really *will* need that firehose, for half the reading public! And if I blush any more I may rupture something! (sly grin)

02-04-2001 09:23:25 P.M.

CLOUDBRINGER-

Hmmm....I like the bubbles, champagne fountain and hmmmm...I think we should check out the silk room; dear sister LadyWendy must not have had time to show you that one.

The Storm-Queen queen is, er, otherwise entwined...er, engaged

02-04-2001 09:31:44 P.M.

BLACK KNIGHT-

The Strong Knight takes his lady in his arms and brushes away the silken flows from the bed . . . he takes her hand in his and gently leds to the bed.

Afterwards, he takes her in her arms and a glow encompasses them. He whispers of his undying devotion. She looks deep into his soul and attempts to fan the flames once more . . .

BK

GABRIEL-

Forgive this intrusion but I must stop this intolerable act, dark Knight, if thee were truly fair Cloudbringer's champion thee would not do such a deed, before ye both be wed, for it shall stain thine ladies honnor, which would of failed to do what thee so charming claim to up hold. So leave her chambers at once or let be know to this dishonnor THEE put apon her.

I do now what must be done now.

02-04-2001 09:52:09 P.M.

CLOUDBRINGER-

Sighing and spent, StormQueen whispers her thanks to the night sky in the words all maids in love will recognize (- and anyone with a Lorena McKennitt cd...chuckle-)

'Oh night thou was my guide
Oh night more loving than the rising sun
Oh night that joined the lover
to the beloved one
Transforming each of them into the other'

(she leans back into strong, virile arms and falls into peaceful sleep
till dawn)

-whew, I think I may have just burned off a layer of skin here, BK,
you wildthing, you!-

The Storm-Queen queen is, er, otherwise entwined...er, engaged

02-04-2001 09:53:45 P.M.

Editor's note: Sorry folks, that's all I got- just imagine the rest!
Old 02-06-2001, 10:40 AM   #5
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Valen, I won't reply to you on the other thread- it's just getting too buggy- but yes, it seems some foul monster is devouring our posts in that thread every time I go back! sigh...methinks the ether is unhappy with me this day.

Cloudbringer
Old 02-06-2001, 11:49 AM   #6
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Anyone else think the count is off here? I counted 5 messages before this and the count on the board is 4. Hmmmm...I'm gonna get really paranoid here. This is the third thread I've been in that started being eaten by ethermonsters. sigh...is it ME?!
Old 02-06-2001, 02:28 PM   #7
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Gabriel- does this help?
Old 02-06-2001, 04:26 PM   #8
Stealth Bomber

Since it disappeared from your last thread Cloudbringer I challenge that blaggard Black Knight again! Why does he court the heavenly lady when he freely states in his profile that his heart is already given to another. I demand satisfaction or I and the Knights of the Order of the Holy Flame will strike him asunder! Heaven help him if Ladyzekke reads this post as her punishment will be long and slow. Methinks his black magik dost cause the posts to disappear in fear of his unmasking.

PS I am sorely disappointed as I had just pressed my kilt ready for the ceremony.

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE ANSWER FOR SUCH A HEINOUS CRIME

Old 02-06-2001, 04:39 PM   #9
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Ok, see how no one complained, this is another brief summary of everything that happend after the fair Cloudbringers last post.

Gabriel-i lament over the loss of Cloubringers honnor.
Black Knight-revels that they are married and so no honnor was lost.
Couldbringer-tells Black Knight that i defened her honnor when he was away, ask why i am there and agrees to revel the wedding.
Gabriel- i say that i was there to defend her honnor but can see that her honnor was not in danger after all and turn to leave.
Black Knight- Offer me the postion to defend her honnor while he way.
Gabriel- agrees and askes about the stag night, if Ladyzekke would like to join us.
Couldbringer-defends her sister.
Gabriel- I say i only asked so she keep an eye to make sure that Black Knight does not dishonnor his lady.
Like i said brfore this is a rough outline of what happened, i think sir Talsoin(sorry if i misspelled your name.) and maybe some others were in there some where.
Old 02-06-2001, 04:45 PM   #10
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

So Cloudbringer, LadyWendy, and Black Knight are having a threesome? Gee, now I'm kind of jealous.....