Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 03-28-2001, 07:16 PM   #1
Hesperex

Just thought I would upload this suit of armour I made about 3 months ago, It's not to terribly interesting but I made it speacialy for a PC of mine. The armour will be available for download tomorrow night, Im to tired to upload it and update my page right now. gnight all

---------------------
This magnificent suit of armour is forged from the scales of a black dragon and temperd by the breath of a red dragon. This suit of armour was crafted by the dwarves of Mithril Hall. The armour does not actually posses any enchantments other than the powerful magic that black dragons naturaly posses. This armour is exceptionally light weight and seems to fit it's self to the body of the wearer pefectly, the armour confers it's wearer a bonus when using stealth and is as strong as any plate mail in combat.

STATISTICS:
Abilities: +20% to stealth skill when equiped.
Armor Class: 2
Weight: 8
Requires: 5 Strength
Not Usable By:
Druid
Mage

------------------

Master Assassin of the Holy Flame.
My website http://hesperex.8k.com

Old 03-28-2001, 08:42 PM   #2
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow