Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2002, 02:17 PM   #1
Madman-Rogovich
Lord Soth

The sky was grey with mist , in the bottom of the valley lay the quiet town of salem, recently the rumour was that the town was stricken with witches , demons and Vampires. Madman knew not what to make of this but descended nevertheless into the bleak looking vilage. dust and tumbleweed were the only forms of life he could see What had happened here? Madman grew curious and walked into the local tavern..it was a ghost town .....no sign of life.....

I wanna try something new kinda b movie in style feel free to join....... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-16-2002, 02:50 PM   #2
Madman-Rogovich
Lord Soth

cough*bump*cough
Old 05-16-2002, 03:10 PM   #3
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

*Opek Was Walking Through The Town Square, Looking From Side To Side And Glancing Up And Down. A Few Strange Things Had Gone On In Salem Recently. People Had Gone Missing, And Noises Had Been Heard In The Night. He Looked Up Onto The Hill, And Saw A Silouhette Gazing Down At Him. Straight At Him.
Opeks Mouth Fell Open, And He Backed Away. Shuffling To The Side Of The Road He Picked Up A Sturdy Stick About 5ft Long And Plucked Up The Courage To Edge Towards The Bottom Of The Hill*

OOC>>> Is This Set In Real Life Or AD&D? What Year? Etc.
Old 05-16-2002, 04:26 PM   #4
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Skye stretched stiffly, and glanced down from her perch."Ya know, I don't even WANT to know how I ended up in this tree," she grumbled to herself. She was seated in a tall cedar, a little ways from town. Shaking her chestnut mane in annoyance, she peered down the tree, searching for a way down. "Hehhehheh, silly girl. Just go down the same way you got up," A dark voice chuckled in her head. Skye's head snapped up, amethyst eyes burning with irritation. "I dunno what you're talking about. And I thought I told you before, don't go in my head Satoru!" The voice snorted with amusement, as a dark figure solidified on a branch across from her. Arms folded across the front of his long black jacket, Satoru smirked across at her while he stood easily balancing on the tree limb. "Tch. Show off," Skye muttered, as she slowly began her descent earthwards. She could hear him give an audible sigh above her. Why don't you just admit to your legacy? You are of the kyuketsuki bloodline, even if you are a halfbreed. You are of the rare "kurai na tenshi." That is something to be proud of!" Skye dropped lightly to the ground three feet below her. Dusting her hands off, she peered up at Satoru. "I don't care what you say. I'm not some strange being, I'm a human! Just because I've started having strange dreams and stuff since I turned 17 doesn't mean anything. So go bother someone else." She stalked off towards the town, and Satori stared after her, shaking his head. "Foolishness. If only she'd listen. She must be more careful of her new powers, or something will happen that she'll regret. If only she'd give in..." He slowly faded away to nothingness.
------------
OOC- can I join? Skye's the main character, Satori is kinda like someone who watches out for her. oh, and kyuketsuki means "vampyre," and kurai na tenshi means "fallen angel," just in case you were curious. ^_^ Skye has turned 17 recently, and she's started having... er, vampyre problems, along with this strange guy named Satori popping up now and then, doing strange things. But she won't admit to the problems, so if someone confronts her about it she won't believe them. Also, she's of a rare "fallen angel" breed of vampyre, which gives her unique abilities. You'll find out more as the rp progresses. ^_^ sounds like fun! oh, what time period does this take place? any info about this rp would be helpful.

[ 05-16-2002, 04:28 PM: Message edited by: Skydracgrrl ]
Skydracgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2002, 07:07 AM   #5
Madman-Rogovich
Lord Soth

Yea yea yea your all welcome.. i was originally going to set it in the 50's but i decided against that idea and went for trad. AD&D setting i feel it opens up much more possibilities..

IC:Madman stepped out the bar, seeing the stick weilding figure in the street he decided to investigate

'' HO there!!''madman drew his blade as trust was something distant to him these days ..''Care to explain a little like what the hell is ging on here??!?! come we should go inside madman went into the bar..
Old 05-17-2002, 02:33 PM   #6
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

"Eh?"
*Opek Turned Sideways To See A Man Walking Up To Him*
"Ho Yourself.."
*He Put His Shin Up And Snapped The Stick In Two Across His Thigh*
"I Just Saw Somthin Up On That Hill And His Ass Is Mine"
*He Turned Around Back Towards The Hill And Noticed That The Silouhette Had Gone*
"Oh CRAP! You Let The Bastard Get Away, You See What You've Done!? Now Theres Another Bloody One Of Them Things Loose In The Wild..." *He Sighed* "I'm Opek, And You Can Buy Me A Bloody Drink For Th-"
*Behind Him, A Twig Was Snapped. Opek Span Around To See The Beast Running On All Fours, Then, It Stood Up And Came Towards Him In A Sprint On Two Legs*
"Holy Craaaaap!!" He Cried. *Pulling Back His Arm He Threw One Of The Sticks Like A Javelin Towards The Monster, But It Just Hit It's Shoulder And Bounced Behind Him.*
*The Creature Lept Into The Air About 15ft High, And It Came Down Twice As Fast Making A Hissing Sound*
*Just Before The Creature Landed On Top Of Him, He Thrust His Remaining Stick Into The Air, And The Creature Landed, Gut First On It. There, Right Before Madmans Eyes, It Disintergrated, And All That Was Left Was A Skull On The Floor*
*Opek Fell On His Back Panting For Breath*
"Welcome To Salem.." He Panted "Now Hows About That Drink..."
Old 05-18-2002, 07:34 AM   #7
Madman-Rogovich
Lord Soth

madman stood semi transfixed by what had just happened. What
THe Hell WAs THAT?!?! never have i seen such a beast come...

they went into the emptybar , madman poured a couple of ales

''i guess its on the house?'' and awaited an explanation
Old 05-18-2002, 11:48 AM   #8
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

"Just One Of The Locals" Opek Jested. "They've Been Appearing The Past Few Weeks. They Come From The Hills To The West, And You're Lookin At The Most Experienced Man Ever To Fight Them..."

Madman Gave A Look At Him "Really? How Many Have You Killed?"
Opek Laughed. "Just The One. But Thats More Than Anyone Else! S'far As I Know I'm The First Ever Survivor Of The Bastards!!! So What Brings You To Town Stranger?"
Old 05-18-2002, 05:48 PM   #9
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Skye walked around in the dusty streets. Observing two figures that looked human wander into the bar (she missed the fight with the monster), she considered going in.'Well, Satoru wouldn't dare to follow me in there... not with other people about...' shrugging to herself, she strode inside, hesitantly.
Skydracgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2002, 07:21 PM   #10
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Shadowhound walked along the abandoned road, he searched a building and walked out carrying as many valuables as possable, he was about to leave but then he saw a tavern and decided that it might be worth looking in there for a drink or seven.

He entered the bar and looked in up in surprise at the three people in the bar. He draws his daggers "Get back you evil creatures."