Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-01-2006, 12:38 AM   #1
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

And the winner of last month's Trivia contest... Bungleau, wresting control back from Aelia Jusa!

For those interested, a new tournament has just started, and everyone's back to zero. Come on and join us at the IW Trivia Contest to see how well you can do! There's no charge to sign up or play, and you'll get the opportunity every day to show off your knowledge of things that aren't really useful at all!
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 02:07 AM   #2
sageridder
Drizzt Do'Urden

Puting out a call for new players.It's a fun little diversion and only takes about a minute to play.Even if this post brings us the wrath of mouse the undisputed world heavyweight champ,come out and give it a try.Who knows you even might like it enough to stick around a while.
Trust is indeed a shiny jewel,set in the stone of friendship.And much like any other stone can be use to crush the skulls of those unsuspecting.To clear the path for me to claim my rightful place as master of all I survey.

Play games win prizes completely free. http://teet.net/af/bd395b7216
So far I've won an 8gb ipod nano and an acer inspire netbook
sageridder is offline   Reply With Quote