Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2003, 12:20 PM   #11
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Arm the straitjackets! You are
70%

insane! Sometimes you think you're going insane, but then you tell yourself that if you think you're going insane then you're not actually going insane, because people who are really truly insane don't know they're insane. Well I've got news for you pal: you're totally freaking bonkers. Grape Nuts, Fruit Loops, Cocoa Puffs— whatever you want to call it— your brain has already gone Crunch Berries. Avoid argyle on hot pancakes. You need to be locked up and locked down. And while we're on the subject, Moo, horsey, moo!

and on the second one, I failed that 3 times now
Old 09-27-2003, 06:01 PM   #12
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Lucky you! You are only 7%

insane! Look at you, so rational and normal. Your head's screwed on so tight you'd break a guillotine. Yes, lucky you, you who glide through the chaos of the world like the pope in his popemobile. While the rest of us are barking at imaginary voices and foaming at the mouth, your mind is sitting on a tuffet eating curds and whey. CURDS AND WHEY! Do you hear me?!? Because I can hear me! THE GRANITE MONKEY MUST BE PORKED! Bok!
Old 09-28-2003, 06:36 AM   #13
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

Slathering billycrickets! You are
50%

insane! Partly holding it together, partly on the edge—you're like a pig on a highwire, cute and stinky but a potential danger to yourself and others. Most people think you have a "dark side," and they're not referring to the part of you that's in the shade on a sunny day. You're definitely not a vegetarian, except maybe when you're eating. You like leafy meats. Do not run with scissors while operating heavy donkeys.

* How many of there are you? *

Old 09-28-2003, 10:00 AM   #14
Raistlin Majere
Ra

Quote:
Originally posted by Zuvio:
Thats a quote right? Tell me its a quote right now! I thought that one up myself!! Where did *you* get it ???
Satht q ouaet githr? Letl em sit a outeq tighr onw! T oiughth htat neo pu selymf!! Rehwe idd o*y*u etg ti?? [img]graemlins/erm.gif[/img] I hitnkt lil og andts ni htat lawlses-l rocner vero hetre dan ickp ym raibn routhgh ym oet...I mean, I think ill go stand in that wall-less corner over there and pick brain through my toe...yeah, thats better

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."
Old 09-28-2003, 10:45 AM   #15
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Raistlin Majere:
quote:
Originally posted by Zuvio:
Thats a quote right? Tell me its a quote right now! I thought that one up myself!! Where did *you* get it ???
Satht q ouaet githr? Letl em sit a outeq tighr onw! T oiughth htat neo pu selymf!! Rehwe idd o*y*u etg ti?? [img]graemlins/erm.gif[/img] I hitnkt lil og andts ni htat lawlses-l rocner vero hetre dan ickp ym raibn routhgh ym oet...I mean, I think ill go stand in that wall-less corner over there and pick brain through my toe...yeah, thats better [/QUOTE]
Ellwey, ouye ustjey ogey and odey atthey ...

I mean, if there isnt anything wrong with you... it must be the universe!
Old 09-28-2003, 01:57 PM   #16
Raistlin Majere
Ra

pey

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."
Old 09-28-2003, 05:15 PM   #17
lucius tiberus maximus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Lucky you! You are only
31%
people more trustworthy than you (46%)
people just as trustworthy as you (1%)