Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-02-2003, 10:39 PM   #1
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

http://www.allthetests.com/quiz05/da...tid=1050535498
click here to find out

my score

You got 365 points.
You’re a raving lunatic, but by now you already knew that by now didn’t you? So why did you even take this test? Are you stalking me? Is Satan a moose in wrapped in pig intestines? What’s the meaning of soap? Do you have a canoe I can borrow, I bed you do and just wont give it to me. Does rice come in a can? Will they ever catch the hamburgler? Am I gay?
Old 05-02-2003, 10:55 PM   #2
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

You got 715 points.

You’re not only a raving lunatic, but are also a danger to yourself and society. You see flying leprechauns and spank monkeys (not the pink ones, the flying ones) on a regular basis. Why I’ll bet that you even keep tabs on Santa and the Easter bunny when they’ve not eaten enough pig feed! Keep up the good work and stay away from my house! *cries *

I tried taking it seriously, and then I fell... hard... and my darker side came out. Say hello to Gruhntt.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Old 05-02-2003, 11:04 PM   #3
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Bungleau:
You got 715 points.

You’re not only a raving lunatic, but are also a danger to yourself and society. You see flying leprechauns and spank monkeys (not the pink ones, the flying ones) on a regular basis. Why I’ll bet that you even keep tabs on Santa and the Easter bunny when they’ve not eaten enough pig feed! Keep up the good work and stay away from my house! *cries *

I tried taking it seriously, and then I fell... hard... and my darker side came out. Say hello to Gruhntt.
i know the feeling,lol
Old 05-02-2003, 11:08 PM   #4
Blind_Prophet
Symbol of Cyric

You got 640 points.
Old 05-02-2003, 11:27 PM   #5
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

You got 455 points.
You’re a raving lunatic, but by now you already knew that by now didn’t you? So why did you even take this test? Are you stalking me? Is Satan a moose in wrapped in pig intestines? What’s the meaning of soap? Do you have a canoe I can borrow, I bed you do and just wont give it to me. Does rice come in a can? Will they ever catch the hamburgler? Am I gay?

Everyone knows that I am a raving lunatic [img]smile.gif[/img] I didn't need a test to tell me that.
Old 05-02-2003, 11:35 PM   #6
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Blind_Prophet:
You got 640 points.
You’re not only a raving lunatic, but are also a danger to yourself and society.
*Looks at Prophet's sig* Hmmm

You got 340 points.
You’re a raving lunatic, but by now you already knew that by now didn’t you? So why did you even take this test? Are you stalking me? Is Satan a moose in wrapped in pig intestines? What’s the meaning of soap? Do you have a canoe I can borrow, I bed you do and just wont give it to me. Does rice come in a can? Will they ever catch the hamburgler?

A raving luncatic, who knew? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-02-2003, 11:35 PM   #7
Animal
Gold Dragon

You got 90 points.
Slightly crazy but not any more than every one else like you. Why did you even bother to take this test? Feeling low in self-esteem, need to be evaluated? Get a life, you suck, you’ve not only wasted your time, but you’ve also wasted my time and the goat’s time!

So the person who made this quiz is hanging out with a goat? And I suck...yeah...okay!
Old 05-02-2003, 11:48 PM   #8
pcgiant
Symbol of Cyric

You got 120 points.
Slightly crazy but not any more than every one else like you. Why did you even bother to take this test? Feeling low in self-esteem, need to be evaluated? Get a life, you suck, you’ve not only wasted your time, but you’ve also wasted my time and the goat’s time!

/me agrees with Animal.

[ 05-02-2003, 11:53 PM: Message edited by: pcgiant ]
Old 05-03-2003, 12:22 AM   #9
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

You got 810 points.

any body smell that
Old 05-03-2003, 04:11 AM   #10
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

You got 80 points.

heh! lowest point so far.