Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2001, 10:33 PM   #21
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Conan:
Run Tuor, dont look back. Do not look back or go side to side here..straight forward away from the mess. You stop thinking now and run like I said.. ok
[/B]
experienced?
Old 10-20-2001, 10:35 PM   #22
Neb
Account deleted by Request

I don't think you two should make fun of this, it's pretty serious.
Old 10-21-2001, 08:55 AM   #23
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Bumping for Tuor.
Old 10-21-2001, 09:14 AM   #24
Byronas

Quote:
Originally posted by mitsos:
Woww, that's trouble man... But I think that you should confront her and make her realise that you don't want to spoil your friendship because of her. But I don't think it'd be a good idea to tell your friend about it. It will lead to problems. But perhaps, if he's seriously considering marrying her, he should know that she isn't that loyal...
You should do what mitsos said.

------------------

Where there are monsters and barbarians there will be Byronas fighting against them.

Old 10-21-2001, 04:27 PM   #25
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

This solution will require you to have exceptional control of your gastrointestinal processes, but if you do........

Agree to do what she wants, but make sure she takes her cloths off first. Once she is completely naked, begin vomiting uncontrollably. I don't mean a little gag, here, I'm talking lose breakfast, lunch, and dinner and hit her with it, if at all possible.

She will never again be interested in you sexually, she will probably run to her boyfriend needing to feel desirable again, thus drawing them closer together, and she certainly won't tell anyone about you being so revulsed at sight of her naked body that you vomited.

Actually that would probably be easier than what you really need to do which is, tell him. You may lose a friend(I hope not), but it's better to lose him through truth and truly being his friend, than allowing her to come between you, because she's going to say it was your fault either way.

------------------

"The Martyr" (excerpt)

There is sobbing of the strong,
And a pall upon the land;
But the People in their weeping
Bare the iron hand:
Beware the People weeping
When they bare the iron hand.

--Herman Melville (written after the assasination of President Abraham Lincoln)

[This message has been edited by Ronn_Bman (edited 10-21-2001).]
Old 10-21-2001, 05:25 PM   #26
Melusine
Dracolisk

I should think telling your friend would most likely result in him not believing you and very probably getting very angry at you. Sorry to say so, but that's invariably how it ends... Maybe he will find out for himself later, but if you're going to tell him, prepare to be cursed at and called liar.

What *I* would do, is confront the girl, and tell her SHE needs to tell her boyfriend. Tell her that if she won't do it, you will. This threat usually works. Otherwise, I did find 250's suggestion about taperecording her pretty good actually. It may be a bit mean to tape someone when they aren't aware, but it would be great as a back-up plan in case your friend won't have it.

------------------
Melusine, Sultry Elflet,
High Queen of Fluffies,
Archbabe of the OHF,
LH, HADB and ORT!

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 10-21-2001, 05:28 PM   #27
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Yes, I agree with Mel. It's like telling a friend their husband/wife is having an affair. They don't believe you and end up hating you, even when they find out the truth. The best thing would be to confront her about it.

------------------

Goddess of Undress
Co-owner of the Evil Petting Zoo and Sorceress of the HADB
OLD COOTS eye candy and Disrobed Division of the ORT
And her sidekick Pink
Old 10-21-2001, 05:40 PM   #28
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

hey guys
it really depends what type of person she is....
perhaps she does not know what she's doing
or she knows exactly what she's doing

There is one girl that tried to pit my brother and her 'new' boyfriend against each other...

------------------

HEY! get away from my homepage!!
The Host of Sigs
Old 10-21-2001, 05:44 PM   #29
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
Yes, I agree with Mel. It's like telling a friend their husband/wife is having an affair. They don't believe you and end up hating you, even when they find out the truth. The best thing would be to confront her about it.

You're right! Even if he had the evidence in front of him, it will be hard to make him admit you're right. That's just the way it usually works...he just won't be able to accept it from you, because it is such a humiliation.

------------------
Melusine, Sultry Elflet,
High Queen of Fluffies,
Archbabe of the OHF,
LH, HADB and ORT!

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 10-21-2001, 06:33 PM   #30
Tuor
Elminster

Thanks for your response guys, I've just spoken to another one of my mates and surprise surprise she's made a pass at him too-about 3 months ago (why he didn't tell me God knows).

I think we're going to go and have a little 'chat' to her together with my dictophone in my pocket to put an end to this mayhem once and for all.