Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 01-19-2001, 11:07 AM   #21
Armisael

Well, you're clicking on him... maybe that tipped him off.

Old 01-19-2001, 11:49 AM   #22
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

My main character's voice is the one that sounds like the barfly hag. She just says "Get on with it" in a grouchy manner.
Old 01-19-2001, 05:19 PM   #23
Charlie
Lord Ao

I'm pleased you're laughing Ladyzekke, that's nice. Mind you, your old man might think you've lost it a bit if you're chuckling away at your monitor during battle....who cares, enjoy your evening.

P.S....The girl I was referring to was pretty much the perfect woman. Two feet tall, no teeth with a flat head you could stand your beer on....Your characters not a toothless gnome by the name of Sally is she?

I jest of course
Old 01-19-2001, 06:44 PM   #24
Ladyzekke

Don't have to worry much about hubby hearing me laughing. After being together for 14 years, we realised that one way to keep a good marriage is to have our own separate spaces. We lived in a very small apartment for many years and being penned in together constantly began to take its toll. Now we both have our own computer rooms and basically do our own thing most evenings except for dinnertime and weekends. Charlie, now what would Sally say if she read your post, mmm? Maybe something like "Hey, I resemble that remark"! If your description is what you consider the "perfect woman", too bad you don't live here in the U.S. We went to a small dive the other night to see our roommate play in his band, and practically everyone fit your description. We were dressed in jeans and a sweater and felt overdressed!
Old 01-19-2001, 07:47 PM   #25
Charlie
Lord Ao

Hah, now you jest my lady.

That's not really my idea of the perfect woman........add extremely rich to that list and I may be swayed tho'. Add computer playing and....oooerr...NURSE.. I need a lie down.

Sounds like you went to a dungeon the other night there, sweaters, jeans...who needs em? The important thing is to enjoy yourself as you know.

Anyway seeing as I've pulled this thread way outta shape already I wanted to ask if you sell books or something. Sorry, just couldn't help picking up on remarks in another thread and I'm the naturally curious type. Yeah, killed the cat I know, but he had nine shots at getting his answers.

I hope neither you nor anyone else have found my humour offensive. Sorry for the state of the thread.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mandatory BGII question to prevent Charlie copping a bollocking from irate forum boss -

I've found some crossbow bolts but I can't find any crossbow nuts, will my crossbow fall apart?

Enjoy life, enjoy yourself.
Old 01-19-2001, 08:23 PM   #26
Ladyzekke

Yeah the book thing is earlier last month some of us on the board got to discussing books, and I asked if anyone wanted any Robert Jordan, Terry Goodkind or C.S. Friedman books I just had hanging around taking up space. I got a couple responses from Black Knight and Yorick so I've been sending them said books. Not a seller or anything, just felt like sharing. As for your humor, doesn't bother me personally, cracks me up! Can't answer for anyone else, I'm still trying to feel everyone out myself. I will say the people on this board are great and we've got a unique and special family thing going on here! The Internet was a genius invention, lest we wouldn't all be here speaking right now. This Board covers quite a lot of the globe, which to me was very surprising! We all watch the news and hear things now and then about other places far away from where we live, but communicating on this board is way more personable. I feel very much more in touch with our planet and the people it contains. Am I spacing out here? Perhaps. In a philosophical mood tonight. I'm ready to do a poll on if you were a dog, what kind of dog would you be? Achh, long day today!
Old 01-22-2001, 10:39 AM   #27
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Found it ladyzekke. Right you are sister.

Glad I caught this thread.