Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-18-2006, 08:16 PM   #11
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by vesselle:
here's Breezy d'Lethe, my warrioress:

[img]smile.gif[/img]

V***V
Breezy ? What an odd name. She wouldn't be suffering from flatulence now would she ? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 11-18-2006, 08:45 PM   #12
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

You have to talk to the innkeeper if I remember right to get the info about the cave and have it added to your map.
Old 11-18-2006, 11:40 PM   #13
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Yes, thanks guys. I talked to the barkeeper at the inn (had before but didn't ask about what he thought about the roads ahead, etc. option) again and then when I went back to the blue circle map area thingy, I had Swamp Cave then as an option. And I got a fancy firey Morningstar (Bone Cleaver or somesuch) from those lizard caves. Yay! No more flail! LOL I flailed it the hell away from me. I also found Cure Disease in my feats/skills doh! Think I added it recently when I leveled up in the Graveyard when I began it. Then forgot about it when I resumed gaming later another day. Sheesh. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Anyway, I finished the lizard cave, the bandit camp, and the Graveyard now, and it was much easier this time around!

Again, thanks guys!

Vesselle, oh I love your character pose! This game is great for good screenshots. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 11:55 PM   #14
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Yes, thanks guys. I talked to the barkeeper at the inn (had before but didn't ask about what he thought about the roads ahead, etc. option) again and then when I went back to the blue circle map area thingy, I had Swamp Cave then as an option. And I got a fancy firey Morningstar (Bone Cleaver or somesuch) from those lizard caves. Yay! No more flail! LOL I flailed it the hell away from me. I also found Cure Disease in my feats/skills doh! Think I added it recently when I leveled up in the Graveyard when I began it. Then forgot about it when I resumed gaming later another day. Sheesh. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Anyway, I finished the lizard cave, the bandit camp, and the Graveyard now, and it was much easier this time around!

Again, thanks guys!

Vesselle, oh I love your character pose! This game is great for good screenshots. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Yeah Bonecleaver is a nice weap actually for the level you get it at. Glad you threw your flail away as it seemed to make you flail wildly just looking at it.

The heal ability (the skill) also cures diseases but you need healing kits. It is actually a real good skill when you don't wanna waste spells and have kits just piling up. Heals HP and cures people at the same time. The graveyard is like a walk in a (headstone-filled) park for my Cleric, since everything just falls flat on it's face when I hit turn undead. I sometimes fight them just because my part has nothing to do. Pallies turn undead a few levels lower than Clerics so I dunno if you can aoe-kill them all outright.
Old 11-19-2006, 12:02 AM   #15
vesselle
Hathor

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
Breezy ? What an odd name. She wouldn't be suffering from flatulence now would she ? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
LOL! all i can say is that it's a good thing games don't include smells!

V***V
Old 11-19-2006, 10:21 PM   #16
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by SpiritWarrior:
quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:

Again, thanks guys!

Yeah Bonecleaver is a nice weap actually for the level you get it at. Glad you threw your flail away as it seemed to make you flail wildly just looking at it.

The heal ability (the skill) also cures diseases but you need healing kits. It is actually a real good skill when you don't wanna waste spells and have kits just piling up. Heals HP and cures people at the same time. The graveyard is like a walk in a (headstone-filled) park for my Cleric, since everything just falls flat on it's face when I hit turn undead. I sometimes fight them just because my part has nothing to do. Pallies turn undead a few levels lower than Clerics so I dunno if you can aoe-kill them all outright.
[/QUOTE]Can't kill them outright, not yet anyways, as a Paladin. When I use Turn Undead it basically paralizes them, which is cool cause then I can hack away at them, but unfortunately some just don't seem to get affected by the paralysis. I figure in time all this will improve as I level up. Either way, Turn Undead worked VERY well in the graveyard nevertheless the level of it, better than nothing! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 12:39 AM   #17
vesselle
Hathor

where are all the character screenshots?
this is my human CG barbarian, Verdiana Hillsider.

V***V
Old 11-20-2006, 11:09 AM   #18
JrKASperov
Fzoul Chembryl

Siona the fighter6/rogue1/duelistx
Old 11-22-2006, 05:48 PM   #19
vesselle
Hathor

okay, somewhere along the line Verdiana got humongous boobies.

Old 11-22-2006, 07:32 PM   #20
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

What's with the bald chicks lol