Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2000, 08:52 AM   #1
Anra

If you use your highest level mage with some potion support, ie to boost intelligence, how is the scroll "limited wish" implemented? Can you use it to restore Aerie's wings? How about increasing a weapons plus to hit from +3 to +4 or something like that? Anybody tried it yet?

Old 10-19-2000, 09:01 AM   #2
Zlinky

You really need WISDOM. There are one time wishes and repeatable wishes - some go wrong. What I've found with 18 wisdom:

Repeatable:
PARTY INVUNERABLE - MINOR GLOBE OF INVUNERABILITY & SHIELD ON ALL MEMBERS
HORDE TO KILL ENEMIES - RABBITS
PARTY HEAL - AS IT SAYS
PROTECT FROM UNDEAD - AS IT SAYS BUT SUMMONS 4 HOSTILE VAMPIRES
SPELLS RESTORED - HIGH WISDOM, WORKS, LOW WISDOM - UNMEMORISES ALL SPELLS

One time:
ALL ENEMIES DIE - BANSHEE WAIL
CONTROL OVER TIME - TIME STOP
PREPARED FOR ANYTHING - CHAIN CONTINGENCY
MORE EXPERIENCED - MANY TOUGH GOLEMS
RICH - FEW GEMS
SEE ALL AS IT IS - GLASSES OF IDENTIFICATION
BE WHAT I WISH - 9TH LEVEL SHAPESHIFT
A MAGIC ITEM - I GOT FULL PLATE+2 (COOL)

That's about all I can think of - but it can be cool. You can't bring back the wings though, but what can you do?

Old 10-19-2000, 01:16 PM   #3
Sun-Tzu

hi. you might also receive the option for a one-time wish to have 'the adventure of a lifetime'. this sets up another quest for your party that involves fetching items for a bewildering number of people. i haven't finished this yet, so no extra information - although it looks like the idea is that this adventure will take a lifetime to complete.