Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2001, 08:15 AM   #1
Mithrus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

For some reason Scanthril is sending me the Boogre prison instead of giving me the assassin's dagger. What could I have done wrong? I killed Raskalion before I talked to him about agent G, which is the only thing I can think of. Anyone have a detailed spoiler on becoming an assassin?
Mithrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2001, 08:42 AM   #2
Xignal
Drizzt Do'Urden

Check out Item #9 on this page. You may want to reload or ask Wyvern to hack you a dagger.

Xignal
Xignal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2001, 10:18 AM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Hi Mithrus!!!

This is probably the easiest role quest to mess up and probably the result of the game being rushed to market in a smaller form than the original game plans.

Now normally when you get the quest from Scanthril and you come back after killing Raskallion he will indeed try to send you off to the Boogre Caves - instead of going, you need to ask him again about a "JOB". See if that will solve your problem.

If not, email me, I can hack you a Assassin's Dagger.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote