Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-29-2001, 03:43 AM   #11
Lord Shield

Brak out a bottle of champers and an optional pillow!!!

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp

Old 05-29-2001, 03:49 AM   #12
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Djinn Raffo:
50000 posts!
Awesome
When I first got Baldur's Gate 2, I searched the web and found the Ironworks. And I've never looked back.

The Baldur's Gate 2 Forum introduced me to the best Net community on the web and I wanted to thank the forum and everyone who has posted on it.

It's helped me out of a lot of jams (in the game) and been its been a real pleasure meeting the people in the other forums and reading all the threads!

CONGRATULATIONS BALDUR'S GATE 2 FORUM

That I think is a RECORD for this forum! Congrats! I am soon going to archive 50% of the 3 largest forums soon, so don't panic if you see the total posts be 25,0000 You'll still be able to read them in the archives.

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 05-29-2001, 04:21 AM   #13
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Kudos.

------------------
Old 05-29-2001, 04:30 AM   #14
BladeMaster

When you archive the posts. The total posts that we have under our does that go down. I read someone saying that when you archived a bunch of posts his total number of posts went down. Not that I really care I was just curious.

------------------

Old 05-29-2001, 04:37 AM   #15
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by BladeMaster:
When you archive the posts. The total posts that we have under our does that go down. I read someone saying that when you archived a bunch of posts his total number of posts went down. Not that I really care I was just curious.

I don't know, I don't THINK they do.. I'll do a check and see.. if it DOES, it's a bug, and I could fix that...