Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-2001, 08:10 AM   #1
Sorcerer Dave
Drow Warrior

Since you get more XP for having one (doing the quest) I will try for 1 but it seems that you can only have romances with blonds. Are there any non-blond npc you can have a relationship with ? Cos I HATE BLONDS !
Old 03-14-2001, 08:13 AM   #2
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Sorcerer Dave:
Since you get more XP for having one (doing the quest) I will try for 1 but it seems that you can only have romances with blonds. Are there any non-blond npc you can have a relationship with ? Cos I HATE BLONDS !
TAKE IT BACK!!!! (heh, dont express ANY of your feelings can be marked by the affix "ism") if you read the posts down below about Jaheria

Old 03-14-2001, 08:18 AM   #3
Melusine
Dracolisk

Hmm? What? Whazzat?
YOU BETTER BE CAREFUL WITH WHAT YOU SAY ON THIS BOARD, MISTER!!!!
COZ I AM A 100% BLONDE ARCH BABE OF THE ORDER OF THE HOLY FLAME!!! AND YOU DON"T WANNA MESS WITH THE ORDER!!!!!! [1]ehm....jerome? it's the big bad capslockmonster again...help?[/1]

Ok just kidding, well only Aerie is blonde, Jaheira is more of a brunette and Viconia is a Drow so that means black skin, white hair.
Sheesh, you men get three women to choose from and all *we* get is the prissy George Micheallookalike wannabe knight! So if you insist on dark hair, why not explore the sexual possibilities of the dark handsome knightyboy, eh?

BTW you could mess in Shadowkeeper with the appearances if you reeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaally can't stand 'us' ~pout~

------------------
Melusine

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 03-15-2001, 11:46 PM   #4
Aurum
Manshoon

Only entertain you to you like.

------------------
When The world of the deads comes,
we will already be there.
Old 03-16-2001, 02:20 AM   #5
tub-e
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I really would like to know, WHY do you hate blondes. There is quite a few blondes on this forum, so just watch what you say. Please enlighten me on the problems blondes cuase and why you need to waste your time hating them??? Didn't your mommy teach you that hating someone is only hurtful to you.

------------------
-------------------------
tub-e