Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 12-06-2004, 07:24 PM   #11
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Stormymystic:
it says I am male....
Cool, now you can pee standing up, is't that what you always wanted ?
Old 12-06-2004, 08:03 PM   #12
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
quote:
Originally posted by Stormymystic:
it says I am male....
Cool, now you can pee standing up, is't that what you always wanted ? [/QUOTE]actually, no... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-06-2004, 08:06 PM   #13
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

Johnny's just jealous 'cos even though he can stand up, he's usually under the unfluence of a particular beverage and therefor has to sit or create a large mess.
Old 12-06-2004, 08:07 PM   #14
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Variol (Farseer) Elmwood:
Johnny's just jealous 'cos even though he can stand up, he's usually under the unfluence of a particular beverage and therefor has to sit or create a large mess.
roflmao...ok, that would explain things alot more
Old 12-06-2004, 08:08 PM   #15
Spirits forever

hmm,, right for the most part, but i'm not european
[img]tongue.gif[/img]

pretty cool for the most part tho
okay this is an interesting thing i did

i put one of my drawings in there right

this is the drawing

and this is the stats it got

Quote:
"25% Korean/Japanese
75% Chinese
0% East Indian
0% Middle Eastern
0% Eastern European
0% Southern European
0% Anglo Saxon
0% South East Asian"

Personality Profile Rank
Intelligence 4.3 Low Intelligence ?
Risk 5.6 Average Risk ?
Ambition 4.6 Low Ambition ?
Gay Factor 1.2 Very Low Gay Factor ?
Honor 5.9 Average Honor ?
Politeness 5.4 Average Politeness ?
Income 4.6 $10,000 - $30,000 ?
Sociability 6.0 Average Sociability ?
Promiscuity 4.6 Low Promiscuity ?

"Personality Profile:

You especially enjoy the traditional way of life. Having drinks with your friends, attending parties and relaxing while watching TV are some of your simple pleasures. You may also enjoy physical exercise. Your driving force is to retire as early as possible, so that you can do the things you enjoy more often. Your main source of ambition comes from this desire.

You dont particularly like your job but you do it without complaining. You realize that the income that it provides is essential to your lifestyle. You are friendly yet competitive with your co-workers. This competitiveness may lead you to squander your earnings to match other peoples' possessions.

You operate most effectively when there is a set power structure, and the lines of authority are clear. You know your place in the ranks, you play by the rules, and will deliver what is expected of you. You do not care for responsibility; you would rather be care free.

Your view of other types
You sometimes disagree with Boss types, but you respect them for the most part. You may even be envious of their lifestyles. You find Academic types boring and uptight. You have very little in common with them. However some White collar types may respect the accomplishments for certain Academic types. You think that Artist types are unrealistic and immature. You like interacting with Charmer types, and sometimes envy their charisma. You perceive Gambler types mostly as loners and untrustworthy. However, since you may have to interact with them on a daily basis you are not hostile to them. You believe Drifters are too lazy to work for a living but you sometimes feel pity for them.

Other types' view of you
Boss types may have some things in common with Blue collar types, but for the most part they only interact with you during the course of business. Academics see White collar types as unsuccessful versions of themselves, but because of work situations they may have to interact with you often. Artists do not interact with you, for they consider you to be a slave of conformity. Charmer types may associate with you; they find that the collar types are the people that mostly want to hang around them. To the Drifter types your repetitive routines seem boring; they would prefer having more fun and excitement. They may however enjoy the company of some Blue collar types. "
so he's chinese, korean, japanese? awesome ^_^ very interesting thing to do, it even works with drawings now if anyone needs bios of a picture, BLam there it is.. Although it's completely wrong [img]tongue.gif[/img]

really interesting

[ 12-06-2004, 08:15 PM: Message edited by: Spirits forever ]

Old 12-06-2004, 08:46 PM   #16
Sir Goulum
John Locke

So, apparantly I am 94% Southern European and 6% Anglo-Saxon, with a 9.4 ambition. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Woah. [img]tongue.gif[/img] At least it didn't list me as chinese or something.
Old 12-06-2004, 11:11 PM   #17
Sythe
Ra

*checks race list*

Since when was being african not considered a race. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

ADD: or Hispanic

[ 12-06-2004, 11:12 PM: Message edited by: Sythe ]
Old 12-06-2004, 11:19 PM   #18
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

LOL I put my Duke Nukem picture in there and this is what I got.

Quote:

100% East Indian

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0% Middle Eastern
0% Eastern European
0% Southern European
0% Anglo Saxon
0% South East Asian
0% Korean/Japanese
0% Chinese

Intelligence 6.0 Average Intelligence ?
Risk 4.6 Low Risk ?
Ambition 5.8 Average Ambition ?
Gay Factor 1.4 Very Low Gay Factor ?
Honor 5.0 Average Honor ?
Politeness 5.5 Average Politeness ?
Income 6.1 $30,000 - $50,000 ?
Sociability 5.7 Average Sociability ?
Promiscuity 3.5 Low Promiscuity ?

YOUR ARCHETYPE:

Personality Profile:

You especially enjoy the traditional way of life. Having drinks with your friends, attending parties and relaxing while watching TV are some of your simple pleasures. You may also enjoy physical exercise. Your driving force is to retire as early as possible, so that you can do the things you enjoy more often. Your main source of ambition comes from this desire.

You dont particularly like your job but you do it without complaining. You realize that the income that it provides is essential to your lifestyle. You are friendly yet competitive with your co-workers. This competitiveness may lead you to squander your earnings to match other peoples' possessions.

You operate most effectively when there is a set power structure, and the lines of authority are clear. You know your place in the ranks, you play by the rules, and will deliver what is expected of you. You do not care for responsibility; you would rather be care free.
AHHHH The Duke is a CHICK ?????
Old 12-06-2004, 11:23 PM   #19
Arledrian
Egyptian Goddess of the Dead

The Analogia one is more fun. It keeps saying I look like Richard Gere. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-06-2004, 11:37 PM   #20
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Hmm, it's too bad I dont have a picture, or I would try it. After a couple people said I looked like some unknown actor, and googled the guy. Looked at the resemblance, and it was rather interesting. Maybe I'll be unlazy some day, and look at it more. or not. whatever, lol. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Oh, and stormy, peeing standing up is great!!