Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 07-18-2004, 03:08 AM   #1
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Yeah i talk about TyranyuZ it is wery sad that he posted that last one..hope you only let him have 14 days break Dan... i liked that guy and he did a stupid thing but i think he learn now how to NOT behave on an great forum like this! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Anyway i think he should get a last chance here!!

edit I have not seen all his post's lately but if they are like that in the "Masturbating" thread i think he must be banned permanently!!!!

[ 07-18-2004, 03:18 AM: Message edited by: Megabot ]
Old 07-18-2004, 03:27 AM   #2
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

OK, help me out here. Do you think he should be given a second chance or banned permanently?
Old 07-18-2004, 03:31 AM   #3
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Choco Smakdown V2.0 seems wery serious. Masturbation is a fact of life, but this guy takes it to new heights - or lows as the case may be. Sic, balls, Choco!
Old 07-18-2004, 04:42 AM   #4
Grojlach
Zartan

*shrughs*

I understand your sentiments regarding Tyranyuz, but I can assure you he had it coming for a while, being warned several times by moderators and Ziroc in the last few weeks for condescending and insulting remarks (I think about half of his posts contained the word "sucks" ), so it's not as if it was something wholly unexpected.
Old 07-18-2004, 07:26 AM   #5
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

He's gone for good, Megabot. If someone is warned we expect them to take that seriously and change their ways - he decided to take issue with the warning and act like an idiot, as his posts became considerably worse AFTER the warning, which tells me that he didn't like receiving it and decided to play the fool.

We have no issue at all with people who do the wrong thing and are big enough and mature enough to take the warning in the right spirit and change their ways after being told, but we can't have people who decide that they didn't like being warned and then go to make bigger asses of themselves (not just in this forum, but in others). As far as I'm concerned he only has himself to blame for what happened to him.

[ 07-18-2004, 07:33 AM: Message edited by: Memnoch ]

Old 07-18-2004, 07:47 AM   #6
Rikard T'Aranaxz
Harper

some people want to be banned. the best way to treat them, is to actually ban them. It makes us happy and it makes them happy
Old 07-18-2004, 07:58 AM   #7
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

There's just one thing bothering me. It may be small, but it's still tickling the back of my head. In the masturbation topic he said he's 23, but his date of birth is 1987. I know it isn't much but still, it begs a question 'WTF?'
Old 07-18-2004, 08:38 AM   #8
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

It's called "Internet Anonymity".
Old 07-18-2004, 08:48 AM   #9
Link
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Rikard T'Aranaxz:
some people want to be banned. the best way to treat them, is to actually ban them. It makes us happy and it makes them happy
Listen to this man! He is the allknowing wise man of Banning! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-18-2004, 09:13 AM   #10
Rikard T'Aranaxz
Harper

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
quote:
Originally posted by Rikard T'Aranaxz:
Listen to this man! He is the allknowing wise man of Banning! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE][img]redface.gif[/img] lies :<